Truckmount being stolen in my area.....

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I have had my truck in my driveway for the 26 years we have lived at the current address, and never a problem, until last Saturday night. Theives got into the cab and took a few dollars from my ash tray I kept there. They also cut my padlock to the back roll up door of my 10 foot box, left the back door wide open, but didn't seem to take anything. Could have been worse.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
without the laundry baskets, he would be sleeping all day on the sofa.

Sooo, let him!!! He's your buddy. Pretty sure you have someone in the area for cleaning if he really messes it up

Our pointer is 12 and getting old quick, she can do whatever the heck she wants.

I'll chip in for the craigslist couch!

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Sooo, let him!!! He's your buddy. Pretty sure you have someone in the area for cleaning if he really messes it up

Our pointer is 12 and getting old quick, she can do whatever the heck she wants.

I'll chip in for the craigslist couch!

Jerry, how did you know his name is Buddy?

He is a yellow lab/golden retriever mix and sheds like crazy!! I prefer to not have to use the lint roller every time after sitting on the sofa.

Reactions: jcooper

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Jerry, how did you know his name is Buddy?

He is a yellow lab/golden retriever mix and sheds like crazy!! I prefer to not have to use the lint roller every time after sitting on the sofa.

Well you do have a point! How cool is that, you can watch your dog on the phone, unreal the things we have now...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom