TruckMount - Increase THE Reliability AND Performance

Bob Foster

No. I've owned 3 propane vehicles. With it being so common here I don't have a problem getting it.

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Hi Les:

I can't tell by the picture, but if that heat exchanger is both engine and blower exhaust, yes that's the idea. Do you not like that setup, or why do you not promote it?

Sincerely,
Dale

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I always go to a propane supplier........ One night at about 1 am we ran out of propane............ I specifically told me tech to fill it up, he didnt..... I said why didnt you fill it up? He said I filled it up last week! LOL so I went to the local KOA campground and they did it at 1 am no problem

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Nice LEs....

Is that the Reactor....

Like all the STAINLESS....

Harper still waiting on Les's answer

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
when I had used my Big Red the truck it was on ran on propane. Drove that truck for 12 yrs and never ran out of fuel. Ran the Big Red out of diesel fuel a couple times, I think it was more of a prick to get started again than the truck would have been.

The CanAm is all propane, engine and 4HT, while the truck is diesel. The diesel is nice for hauling the weight. Had to work on the truck a lot more than the CanAm

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I had the belly tank, what a pain. you can only fill up here if the truck is inside of the fenced in area. barbecue places can't fill it. not worth the headache. i'm way ahead of the game over my last simple truckmount cost wise when you figure in the two engines and propane. neither machine caused me any lost jobs because of down time. still don't like the cheap switches.

i'm no engineer but the marine industry, auto indutries, virtually all electronics use relays, must be a reason. If a switch goes bad you cAN JUST connect the wires.

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom