truckmount install in pickup truck.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
NOW you're on the right track, George

Think I'd personally rather have roll up doors on the sides due to clearance concerns on the rare occasion .
But that's WAY better in every aspect than what you were thinking before

..l.T.A.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
George;

The Omni-Van has good access . . .

but roll-up doors would provide better availability in tight areas.

As you discovered with the Durashell 370, cost of specialized bodies are high @ $10k.

We have put some of our small footprint TM's in pick-ups,

but floor space is limited.

Larry

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Dmreed4311 said:
http://local.yahoo.com/info-72736492-fitz-clean-atoka?tab=photos#photos
Hes out of business

Wonder why? $37 per room and included pretreatment, deo, pet treatment and Scotchguard.

Becker

Name
Becker
Royal Man said:
Dmreed4311 said:
http://local.yahoo.com/info-72736492-fitz-clean-atoka?tab=photos#photos
Hes out of business

Wonder why? $37 per room and included pretreatment, deo, pet treatment and Scotchguard.
Yeah and your prices are so much higher.

As for working from a pick up. I agree a nice box on the back of a pickup would be nice. I'd love the option for the Spokane market. Often lots of snow. 4x4 would be great.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
My prices don't include the goodies for free. (2 rooms usually are $160, $300 job average. Actually more for this year so far.)

Price is relative.

Is it just me or do you feel like you are going to vomit when Dave talks about how much he makes and what a baller he is?

:roll:

George I liked the 550 with box, but how do you think you will like driving around all the time with a loaded vehicle. That would kind of suck.

Just set up one nice truck and have a personal truck, or go with a nice trailer. I would hate to pull a trailer around.

But you did say you already have the truck so go for it. Just make sure you have enough space because that last photo you posted is not enough space.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Guys I did the pickup thing years ago. Imagine ford ranger with topper and spitfire 3.2 I looked like the Beverly hillbilly carpet cleaner. Funny thing is I would some times actually where overalls lol. Its about what the public is use to. Most of the pics I have seen here look like contractor truck or fire rescue not a carpet cleaning van /truck that is what most are use to seeing as a carpet cleaner. Also if you are going to buy a 1ton dually and pricey box and machine you might as well look into an Aerotech. Just a thought. Then again what custy is use to a 7 ton truck pulling up on their driveway lol.

AJ RUIZ said:
Guys I did the pickup thing years ago. Imagine ford ranger with topper and spitfire 3.2 I looked like the Beverly hillbilly carpet cleaner. Funny thing is I would some times actually where overalls lol. Its about what the public is use to. Most of the pics I have seen here look like contractor truck or fire rescue not a carpet cleaning van /truck that is what most are use to seeing as a carpet cleaner. Also if you are going to buy a 1ton dually and pricey box and machine you might as well look into an Aerotech. Just a thought. Then again what custy is use to a 7 ton truck pulling up on their driveway lol.

I wish I could work with an AT for just a few weeks to see how I like it.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
I run a V777 old truck but like new and clean. Custy usually impressed with the set up, especially commercial accounts. Most of the time they ask how it works and even though I have the older oil heat transfer sys it makes for a nice bit of tech talk. The truck has been a game changer for us. Still wish we were a bit more booked. Thank god for the WD we get this time of the year.

natsuto

Aluminum floor and pull out the ramps and back of the truck body steps in a drop-down, so you do not have to strain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom