** Truckmounts Hard To Beat

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Nick is building a unit with a 25 HP Kohler and 45 blower a heat exchanged unit for 8 grand. Heck a guy could buy two of them for that price. I have a garage built unit. Im happy. When you see a guy like Martin struggling with his Blueline. Freaks me out. I also have a Boxer 421. Happy so far. But when it goes down I'll be clueless on how to fix it.

Golden Boy

Reactions: Total_Rookie

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Nick would never admit it but he owes a lot for the spanking he got right here on the MB. No one likes criticism, but it sure made for some excellent stainless steel machines that are very affordable AND will last a long time. Unfortunately some people would rather shoot the messenger. God bless the Mikeyboard. Free Speech Forever.

Reactions: Mikey P

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Art for as many carpet cleaning chemicals you have inhaled in your long career. You still have the ability to make sense.

Golden Boy

Reactions: Mikey P

hogjowl

Idiot™
If I saw Nick in Walmart this afternoon, I wouldn't bother to walk over to talk to him.

But, if I lived close enough to make it possible, I would seriously consider purchasing a machine of his.

I would SERIOUSLY have to kick the tires and talk to actual owners first. There is this thing, after all, called bulletin board hype that you have to consider.

And, you also have to consider the source of this particular thread.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
His units do look great now, I like the look of them and from the video I've seen it looks like they get pretty hot too.

However wasn't his support also in question? I thought he had trouble calling people back, even owners of his units? Hopefully that's improved also! Tough to be a one man band, even when you have a great product to sell.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have no idea. I have never tried to call him, or wanted him to call me back. I DO remember seeing owners of his units complaining of that in the past. I would have to suspect that, human nature being what it is, it is still a problem. That's why I said "if I lived close enough".

I'd have to live close enough to where a drive by bird flipping was not out of the question.

Neil King

Name
Neil King
I have 2 of them. I bought the larger one that was recently posted here by George.

The newer one is much prettier than the old one (20hp 36 blower.) My older one has a powder coated frame and diamond plate on the face of it. Even though it doesn't look as good, I have never had any issues with it.

I have never had a problem with Nick returning my calls, but I haven't had to call him very often (machines run good and are pretty simple.)

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Neil;

How much faster can you clean with the new #47 TM ?

Do you notice quicker dry times ?

Thanks for your help at the BBQ.

Larry

Mikey P

Administrator
I talked to Nick today too.

He is going to do his best his best to make Larry's bbq when I'm down there.

Says he is super busy, averaging 18 units a month.

It's a good feeling knowing how much this board had improved his business.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom