truma/crime scene cleaning

John Watson

Used to do it in Alaska, Last one 21 yrs ago when we moved here.

Trama for who??? Have a bid out on a 38 ft class A Motor home that the squirrels got inand a couple of them died, what a mess what a stench. What a repair bill!!!!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
One of my FIRST jobs ever was a suicide by shotgun...what did i know.....
We jus wanded the wall down...sucked the brain pieces up wit the hose cuff...and finished it off wit about six bottles of drugstore peroxide...i don think we even wore rubber gloves.......top that..

anyone?

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
bob vawter said:
One of my FIRST jobs ever was a suicide by shotgun...what did i know.....
We jus wanded the wall down...sucked the brain pieces up wit the hose cuff...and finished it off wit about six bottles of drugstore peroxide...i don think we even wore rubber gloves.......top that..

anyone?

The pictures I could post :shock:

I can't say we dont wear gloves though :roll:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
ya but this was the early 70's.......
i don think rubber gloves had been invented yet?

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
We've been doing it since the mid '80's. We probably wore work gloves back then :oops:

John Watson

2 gay guys, one with a 10 inch knife, running around their house naked the one stabbing the other, blood squirting everywhere, the stabbed one (17 times) finaly finds his 357 mag loaded with hollow points shoots and kills partner accidently 5 times in head and upper torso. The one knifed died the next day after he gave his statment.

Yeah, it was all there, just in bits and pieces.

We ate KFC for lunch, what gloves, it wasn't cold inside...

prodrying

I used to do them but my last one was over 10 years ago. My last one was cleaning up my father-in-law's suicide. Since then I have no desire to do them anymore.

I received my certification from ABRA back in 2006. I think it was a 3 day course. They will also show you how to market it. Don't do it alone. 2 man crews are best. Ron

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I did a couple when I worked for other companies, lets say someone dies or commits suicide and is not found for a number of days, does insurance pay for this sort of thing?? also what kind of rates can you charge for it

Yes the yorkie would count, but billable at a lower rate. Insurance companies will pay your rate for anything to get the structure back in order after trauma. All this will be covered in your training. This does not mean they will cover everything, check with each and every policy, call the adjuster/agent. Handle the money issue right away. Who will be paying my rate. Bio haz hauling rates differ from city to city. Line that up right away. Ron

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
We have established a relationship with a local funeral home. They dispose of our waste with theirs :)

Back
Top Bottom