Trust fund truckmount?

Chris A

Name
Chris
I tried to buy that truck 2 years ago but we couldn't make a deal, I wonder if he ever sold it

Reactions: dealtimeman

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
The V or AT isn't for everybody.
His "billbroad" say 3 rooms for $79-- which proves he isn't worthy of such a machine.

It' a shame that there are more V or AT owners just like him.-- priced to fail, instead of marketed to win.

Reactions: FB7777

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
that is an old video. he had listed it on interlinks website but not there anymore. From the ads said he was in a partnership that went sideways.

Reactions: Old Coastie

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Mike, I don't know how you deal with using that kind of truck in Santa Cruz. The motor carrier permit and stopping at the scales is enough to keep me away from box trucks. California sucks in that aspect. How do you deal with it? Is it a PIA?

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Really? The CHP set up jump scales here. They get us everywhere. One spot they like to set up is down near Tom’s house. He would be so screwed in a box truck.

So are you..... nevermind. I don’t want to ask on a public forum. Some asshole might target you. I’ll ask you my questions some other time.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Mike, I don't know how you deal with using that kind of truck in Santa Cruz. The motor carrier permit and stopping at the scales is enough to keep me away from box trucks. California sucks in that aspect. How do you deal with it? Is it a PIA?
What's the big deal about the scales? Aren't they just making sure your truck weighs under the gvwr? That shouldn't be a problem with what we carry. I'm over 2000lb under my gvwr. And I'd still be under if I had a fresh water tank

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
What's the big deal about the scales? Aren't they just making sure your truck weighs under the gvwr? That shouldn't be a problem with what we carry. I'm over 2000lb under my gvwr. And I'd still be under if I had a fresh water tank
"Welcome to my parlor", said the spider to the fly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom