Try my new line of chemicals FREE TRIAL PACK !

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
There's more new chemicals lines then there are new drug commercials it seems.
How many ways can you mix butyl, peroxide and a few others?.
Or I guess the question is how many different ways can you market it?

Albert

Name
Shawn Forsythe
There is still room for an enormous amount of improvement. You see evidence of such in the laundry detergent industry, where the indicator of performance is the ability to master surfactants, which nobody has done except to leapfrog each other endlessly. Procter and Gamble spends an enormous sum of money in R%D to keep Tide at the top of the heap, and the benchmark standard, and to do so, they must improve the product regularly to stay ahead.

So, what is our industry calling, if not grass stains on white cotton. It is to clean the fiber as fast as possible, without damaging the fiber or the dye system, while leaving the hand and state of the fiber in an acceptable form. Oh, and make it dry fast too.

Many of the new products coming on and off the scene make a splash at "acting" like it cleans, because of the positive appearance change giving instant gratification, while we fail to consider what it might have done to the dye system, the fiber integrity, or the protection that was there before we ruined it. Not to mention, the soil attracting residue.

edit: present company excpeted, of course. LOL

There are a bunch of great chems, but even my supplier does not stock a powder prespray that is 10 ph or less and butyl free. Redline is doing a great job. I still use powerburst for filthy carpet but even redline will clean with a good scrub. Sure I could use ultra pac which is a fabulous prespray but I like the almost no smell redline plus it is more economical.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom