Try this again

Lonny

Supportive Member
Lo and behold, Cascade carpet cleaning is alive and well in my area, so I am trying something that isn't so close.
Constructive criticism is appreciated.
Elitefloorcaresystemsredblue.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
with that picture it makes me think Pinnacle Carpet Cleaning and Flooring Solutions

M

Mark Imbesi

Floor Care Systems sounds like you sell equipment, not a service.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
Elite Floor Care Services?

I would go with that.

If you have not put that name in stone, try to come up with something different.
It's an OK name, don't get me wrong, but something more original would be really cool..
Remember, you will have to live with it for a long time

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
If you are targeting carpet cleaning why not have something about carpet in the name or slogan?

To each there own but that says nothing to the customer about you being a carpet cleaner.

M

Mark Imbesi

Main Entry: elite
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: best, first-class

Synonyms: aristocratic, choice, cool*, crack*, elect, exclusive, gilt-edged, greatest, noble, out of sight, out of this world, pick, selected, super, tip-top, top, top drawer, topflight, top-notch, upper-class, world-class

Main Entry: elite
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: high-class persons

Synonyms: aristocracy, beautiful people*, best, blue blood, carriage trade, celebrity, choice, country club set, cream, crème de la crème, crowd, elect, establishment, fast lane*, fat*, flower, gentility, gentry, glitterati, high society*, in-crowd, jet-set, main line, nobility, old money, optimacy, pride, prime, prize, quality, select, society, top, upper class, upper crust

Lonny

Supportive Member
I like the suggestions, no it is not set in stone, but getting busy at this point is more important to me than taking months deciding on the perfect name, I just don't want to regret it too much.
Elitefloorcareservices.jpg

Better?
Thanks!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
For Elite I would think that a crown or sometime majestic might convey the message better than a blue triangle. That triangle could also cause space problems when you have to use it in real world advertising situations. (1/3 space text, 2/3 space blank.)

DAve-

Lonny

Supportive Member
I'll play with it a bit longer. I am also thinking that care and services may be redundant, whaddya think?

Lonny

Supportive Member
What about this?
ParamountFloorServices.jpg

I am still trying to decide on the Care Services- do you think it should simply read Care or Services instead of both? It seems redundant, but the I like the word care and it's implications, and the word services is what it is, so...??

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Better...but it still sounds like a carpet installer or wood floor or something.

I was going to call my company
Paramount carpet and tile cleaning at one point.

I still believe in puting "Clean" or "Cleaning" or "Cleaner" in the name.
What do you do most of? Cleaning? That's why.

Paramount Floor Cleaning Services?
Doesn't sound like Carpet Cleaning

Lonny

Supportive Member
I am also doing tile cleaning, and looking into wood refinishing, carpet repair, etc. But cleaning in the name is a great suggestion.
ParamountFloorCleaningServices.jpg

I also like Choice, it just lacks something for me, dunno.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Aqua-Dry Steam Cleaners

Get them twice as clean and dry twice as fast

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom