Try this stripper

NCL Bare Bones not to be confused with Bare Knuckles by butchers which is strong but smells that way as well. NCL has some great products by the way for hard surface and carpet especially shampoos and bonnet cleaners.

It doesn't have that typical stripper make you gag smell. It has a soft minty fragrance. I used it the other day to clean some 2"x2" tile. It worked great. I stripped, sealed, and applied three coats of floor finish.

Brian if you read this my sm cards are off the hook. I just booked a 600 dollar rug cleaning order from a holliday card. My whole holliday card campaign was only 150. I am booked out for three weeks and my job average has gone over 300 thanks to pushing hard surface, upholstery, and most important rugs on every job. I still have 125 jobs but adding several 500 plus jobs each week really bumps the job average up. I used to just do the job and take it for what it was. Now I make it a point to at least do some demos on hard surface and rugs get a good inspection.

Ryan

Works great but smells horrible. I used barebones for two years before switching to spartan products, they work just as well and no stripper headaches.

Josh Adler

Mayb its just me guys but i opened this post lookin for something completely different lol

ron markam

Tried Bare Bones and was not impressed.Actually have tried it several times.Emulsifier plus from spartans will knock it out the box hands down a great stripper at a great price.If you like stripping several times then Bare Bones is the way to go.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom