Trying to Price my 2001 Steamway Powermatic Legacy 2100.

Devin M

Name
Devin Munroe
Hey guys it's been along time since I've been on the boards. Good to see some familiar names.

I just bought a new 2014 Butler system and need to sell my 2001 Steamway Powermatic Legacy 2100. I have no idea on what a fair price would be. Here's the stats: We bought it new in 2001. I have all the Maintenance logs. The machine has 2,451 hours and it runs great. I put a new engine in it at 1,447 hours so it only has 1,00o hours on the new engine. (I was a dumbass and overheated the old one!) I have all the hose reals, fresh water tank, It's a complete set up. The unit has the rollers under it so I can pull it out of the van and I have the rolling stand for it too, so I can roll the unit around the shop.

A few questions: First off what's it worth?
I don't want to sell the van with it, will this be a problem?
How long do you think it will take to sell?

Thanks for reading,
Devin

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I gave my last one away. It was spent and I would of felt bad selling it. Old machines are a dime a dozen but if the price is low enough their is always someone wanting a backup or just starting out.

Gene

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I just sold the exact unit, excluding the generator and set up. I had about 3500 t0 4000 hours on it. The tachometer reset a few times. I received one call over several weeks and sold it for $1700. Its now on Ebay for over $5000.00. He'll never get it.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Put it in a small trailer and you have your back up when something breaks and you are waiting for a part. Tow it to big job and you can dual wand a job. Cheap insurance and you will sleep better at night knowing you can pay for the new equipment even if it's broken.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom