Turazo Floor/Tire Marks

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Cleaned the sitting area in a Big 8 Tire/Auto Service Place. I scopped it out when I got some new tires there last month. While I was waiting I walked the place and measured it and was going to send them a proposal. Was going to include small section of carpet for free but Praise God they called first to clean the carpet. I tested tile with Judson Juice and Hot sauce in the darkest area.

Should be white-ish floor with speckles. It is all pretty much black and yellow. I rinsed with Solus and floor turned very bright white. Few minutes later it looked a little hazy again.

They have tire displays set on it and said they would move them all off to clean. They are interested in cleaning it. It has circle tire marks in places.

Strip/wax? Seal before wax? We got a couple OP's. We strip/wax when we want. We aren't hard floor guys. My dad used to strip/wax back in the day but I haven't talked him into doing it again.

Procedure? Any way to get the black tire marks off??

Thanks dudes!!

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
A wise man once explained to me that the off gasing of tires is almost impossible to remove. It was more in line with hot tires, but maybe is for regular tires as well.

Sounds to me like you are going to have try some strippers like barebones first to see if it will pull it out.

Is the stain in the concrete or is it in the finish (if there is one on there) ?

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
def. no finish....

there can't be...

they have owned the building for a year or so and don't think have ever even mopped it...

My boss said a mall one time that he consulted had parked cars in on the tile and the dealership did not prop it off the ground....left marks under tires and never stripped or buffed off......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom