Turbo Hybrid or Redline Spinner?

Hi Everyone,

We are researching the Turbo Hybrid and the Redline Spinner floor tools. I would like to hear from anybody that has had experience with them.

How are they different?
what are the pros or cons of each one?

Thanks for your input,

Melissa Nelson

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
I have used the turbo (not the hybrid) and the spinner and like the spinner more even though it is heavier (much heavier construction)(built to last). I also just recently purchased the counter spinner and think it is a very good tool, I like that it gets closer than similar round tools..
I modified the height adjustment on my spinner floor tool so I do not need wrenches to adjust it (wing nuts)... that is perhaps something they could do to improve the tool (not wing nuts but a hand tighten set-up).IMHO

Gary T

Turbo Hybrid by a mile. I have used all of them, tile is all I do. I would not even consider any of the others.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Melissa;

....Turbo-Hybrid...

It cleans closer to the wall...

It goes under toekicks and tables easily...

The jet-bar swivel is rebuildable and the vac relief works well.

The handle makes it easy to control.

Larry Cobb

ScottM

Name
Scott Moody
Guess I will have to put the Turbo Hybrid on my 'to buy' list now.

is it Mikey Board Approved yet?

RickL

Turbo Hybrid

I've only used the Turbo Hybrid but I love it . Larry Cobb pretty much nailed it with all of his comments.
The handles make it easier for me to operate rather than bent over like at a wand. I do mostly commercial so I'm doing some larger jobs and after a while I think that would get to ya.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
the hybred feels like a toy...not something i just paid in the realm of $700

love my spinner..the weight helps keep it from bouncing (and yes i get plenty of suck you punks)

and i like the fact you move it more like a wand or vacuum cleaner, then a swing machine...of course i have use the swing machine for years and it sooooo throws me off...

as with anything...ask to try both

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I only have the turbo hybrid. The straight handle feels really uncomfortable after only a few minutes ( hurts my forearms). It's not ergonomical imo. Funny, I think I'm the only one that has this problem. Other then that it works great.

Albert

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The Turbo sells 5-1 over the Spinner. As Doug stated guys who like the wand handle style buy the Spinner. Both do a great Job. I would be more then happy to spend some time talking with you about them. You can also head over to dirtygrout.com and search turbo hybrid and the spinner and see what people over there have to say.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Albert Lazo said:
I only have the turbo hybrid. The straight handle feels really uncomfortable after only a few minutes ( hurts my forearms). It's not ergonomical imo. Funny, I think I'm the only one that has this problem. Other then that it works great.

Albert

come dude go work out some more!!!!! :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom