turbo or sx 15

Beeks

Name
J.R.
is there a large difference? Need a new spinner for the new truck and not getting another mytee. We do mainly ceramic tile.

Suggestions?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have both, but not the new SX-12, I think it's improved now.

But of the older SX the turbo was made a little better. As far as results, I can't see a difference in results.

Contact dealtimeman (Michael Lockhart) he has more sets than he needs. They are new too, maybe he can make you a deal on a one. Won't hurt to ask him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Beeks
Name
Brad Gouveia
I got both and the sx-15 is nicer. It has the easy change ring and the easy adjust vac slot that you can do with your foot. Not to mention it is bigger to you cover more area faster and it has the 2" hose. That is why I got one in the first place. I actually got on I just put on Ebay. I won it in Vegas and already have one.

Brand New In Box
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321276045192?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Doubt you will find a better deal on a new one.

If your interested I am going to be selling my as well just been waiting to find a box for it.

As for performance they are the same. Except the SX-15 is faster because it is bigger. They say it dries fast because it has more suction. I never had any problems with dry time on tile so I really cant say.

Last edited:

Beeks

Name
J.R.
I got both and the sx-15 is nicer. It has the easy change ring and the easy adjust vac slot that you can do with your foot. Not to mention it is bigger to you cover more area faster and it has the 2" hose. That is why I got one in the first place. I actually got on I just put on Ebay. I won it in Vegas and already have one.

Brand New In Box
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321276045192?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Doubt you will find a better deal on a new one.

If your interested I am going to be selling my as well just been waiting to find a box for it.

As for performance they are the same. Except the SX-15 is faster because it is bigger. They say it dries fast because it has more suction. I never had any problems with dry time on tile so I really cant say.

sent you a message

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom