Turboforce 15inch Tile Spinner

Galvatron

Name
Chad
I dont have a paypal account. Is there any other method of payment you can do? I can send you more pics. Do you have a phone number i could text you pictures. Or email or however you want me to send let me know. New to forum. Was a member of truckmount for 2 years got tired of Rob Allen and left forum. That guy is shady.

Galvatron

Name
Chad
Oh in tucson. I been there a couple times. I think i know what your talking about. Do you want to meet half way or want me to ship it. Its in really good shape. I been in business 2 years in Phx. I do about 5 jobs a day. My father is retired police officer. I am good people no shady shit. Do you want to call me 6024136049

Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Oh in tucson. I been there a couple times. I think i know what your talking about. Do you want to meet half way or want me to ship it. Its in really good shape. I been in business 2 years in Phx. I do about 5 jobs a day. My father is retired police officer. I am good people no shady shit. Do you want to call me 6024136049

No..I'm sorry...it was more a inside joke that a few here understand...

I seen a add on craigslist from a year or so ago from some guy selling turbo tile tools...I hooked up with him and he would meet me at this circle K out in the middle of no where and I would pay him for these units and come to find out they were stolen and I almost ended up being cell block D's little bitch for awhile.....

so I was just joking around...

sorry about that,,welcome to the board...

carry on....

Reactions: dealtimeman
Name
Nate W.
No..I'm sorry...it was more a inside joke that a few here understand...

I seen a add on craigslist from a year or so ago from some guy selling turbo tile tools...I hooked up with him and he would meet me at this circle K out in the middle of no where and I would pay him for these units and come to find out they were stolen and I almost ended up being cell block D's little bitch for awhile.....

so I was just joking around...

sorry about that,,welcome to the board...

carry on....

Money Mike met you at Circle K? :lol:

Seems like a good deal...

Reactions: dealtimeman

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Money Mike would of had to change his name to wheel chair Mike.

Hey I'm money mike and no my name aint changing, don't take offense there was a deal that went down for some turbos in your neck of the woods that the deal turned out to be about as straight as a an s curve and this is what people are refering as the inside joke. It has nothing to do with you, hopefully.

Post some pics and it should aid in your sale of your unit.

Galvatron

Name
Chad
Its all good i was just playing along also lol. I already have it sold. Somebody gonna pick it up tomorrow.

Mikey P

Administrator
To answer your question, yes quite a few from AZ.

Btw, a moderator deleated your Rob thread out of fear of tainting our fine forum with his bs. Please take no offense.

Galvatron

Name
Chad
Sorry for the rant. Was just wanting to know if any of you gone through what i did on that forum.when i left that forum there was alot of mad members because of him. But all good wont mention his forum or name on your guys forum. Thanks for having me on this forum

Mikey P

Administrator
No problem

Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself and your business..

What do you look for on a forum like this?

What do you feel are your best contributions?

Do you do the facebook thing?

Do you go to trade shows?

Where do you get your supplies?

Who does your seo and marketing?

What will be your next three big business purchases?

Galvatron

Name
Chad
My name is Chad. I am the owner of Clean freaks carpet cleaning. I have been in business 2 years. I have a truckmounted machine with the whole setup and accessories. I do half residential half commercial jobs. Going good about 5 jobs a day. I have a website, facebook, and seo. Not looking to purchase anything in the near future. I have everything i need. I live in surprise right down the street from Ty Cranmore. Ohbi am 40 years old married with 3 kids.

Galvatron

Name
Chad
I either go to j & j equipment or the clean center for my supplies. I do not go to trade shows. Just looking to be a part of a carpet cleaner forum. Its good to know guys in the same industry as you.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom