Turboforce 15inch Tile Spinner

FFA

Name
FFA
Let me rephrase that.. Chad, what happened on that other forum that caused the thread to be closed? Please pm me:hopeless:

FFA

Name
FFA
He came here whining.

He must be a padder.
Long story short.. this guy makes a thread about beeing secret shopped by a local competitor, which happens to be popular on this other board. The thread becomes epic and he is told that he can win the rotary prize for best thread of the year(which really wasnt deserving). This guy wasnt really an active member, so he wasnt around to claim the prize and missed out on it. I still think the prize should have gone to the runner up. But magically, nobody gets it now..

Galvatron

Name
Chad
Whining?? Dude i took a screenshot of the message he sent to me. He told me if i win he would get a hold of me and let me know. If you won a contest for $2,500 your choice rotary and they told you they would let you know if you won wouldnt you be pissed? Wait a minute here Todd the moderator told me there was a guy that had 1,900 replies to his thread i only had 1,289. Wheres that guy? Shouldnt he of won contest? I confront them and Todd says dont get me involved. If you dont want to be involved dont comment on it. They shut thread down. Why couldnt Rob send me a message or email saying i won? Again i have a screenshot of him saying he would let me know. So no one wins rotary not even runner up. Seems kinda shady. Talking to members they said this crap has happened in the past. Hell yeah i am pissed.

Galvatron

Name
Chad
Hey hogjowl lets put you in a contest say you won and followed the rules and not give you your prize. Are you gonna say anything about it? Hell yeah you are.

FFA

Name
FFA
Whining?? Dude i took a screenshot of the message he sent to me. He told me if i win he would get a hold of me and let me know. If you won a contest for $2,500 your choice rotary and they told you they would let you know if you won wouldnt you be pissed? Wait a minute here Todd the moderator told me there was a guy that had 1,900 replies to his thread i only had 1,289. Wheres that guy? Shouldnt he of won contest? I confront them and Todd says dont get me involved. If you dont want to be involved dont comment on it. They shut thread down. Why couldnt Rob send me a message or email saying i won? Again i have a screenshot of him saying he would let me know. So no one wins rotary not even runner up. Seems kinda shady. Talking to members they said this crap has happened in the past. Hell yeah i am pissed.
I agree Chad.

Galvatron

Name
Chad
I came to this forum because i dont want any part of whats going on there. Alot of Robs members say hes shady lol cmon now

Galvatron

Name
Chad
He didnt notify me cause he had no intention of giving it to me. Now lets move on nothing i can do about it. I dont want hogjowl to say i am whining lol. So whos from phoenix?

tubad sosad

Name
joe mama
hey Chad five jobs a day is great. what kind of marketing did you do at the start? how long did it take for you to see the results? how much did you charge when you started? got any advice for new guys?

FFA

Name
FFA
hey Chad five jobs a day is great. what kind of marketing did you do at the start? how long did it take for you to see the results? how much did you charge when you started? got any advice for new guys?
He did 13$ a room...

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
hey some guys here are 5 buck a room. i don't know what they do or don't do for that price but i can't imagine it is much.

Lance Golden

Name
Lance Golden
Mike, Sorry about that Man! I should never post on a 1/2 cup of coffee @ 5:30 AM
I should have added a "LOL" after ... Thanks for the call, Always good to catch up....

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom