Turned out to be amazingly positive..

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_20190930_142355.jpg

randy

Name
Randy
I find it amazing that I click on all these threads only to find that I have no clue what your talking about.

Mike was in my neck of the woods today, testifying before congress investigation into the IICRC for the Ukraine / baby Biden scandal. The question is : When did you know the IICRC was a worthless, corrupt play for picking the pockets of cleaners worldwide.

randy

Name
Randy
I love your optimism but it's more than a few spokes. The hub was cracked along time ago.
The only guy that could fix the IICRC is ED YORK with a Chicago typewriter & two 75 round drum magazines loaded with 230 grain hollow point.

Reactions: ronbeatty

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But nobody does something for nothing.

Mikey wants money out of this somehow.

• Wow
Reactions: SamIam

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
It would be even better if there was a picture of Mikey with his IICRC name tag standing with a Trinity.

On a serious note, Where are they in regards to online training?

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The one thing that always pissed me off was their certified firm status. All a company had to do was have one employee pass a test and promise that every one else was going to work towards it. There was no checking or enforcement. So we ended up with bait and switch companies proudly displaying iicrc logos with no certified techs actually appearing customers homes.

Mikey P

Administrator
Kim, who gave the your in the video is in charge of making sure that doesn't happen anymore

With an in-house staff of 29 employees now most of the gripes of yesterday have been fixed.

Online and in house education needs addressing yesterday as well.

Reactions: Cleanworks

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Good luck Mikey.

Everything changes, sometimes for the better
That's what I said.

Just because there's a few broken spokes doesn't mean we need to reinvent the wheel...
Yep, remember that too.

But nobody does something for nothing.
TRUE! Everyone is there for a reason.

Could be they honestly want to give back to the industry that made them a comfortable living. That could even be the majority. Many are there to find a way to gain prestige that they can use to build their 'expert' reputation and increase their personal income, which is what anyone traveling to a conference is doing.

It also could be they want the ego stroke of having their name on something, to look bigger than a small-town O/O, or hope to get it line to get free trips and maybe have some money fall off the table.

One constant is that good people are always trying to clean it up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom