Tweaking the Recoil

Brett

I got tired of Ed's silly little bolts on the tanks so I bought some threaded rod, th_Picture126-1.jpg
th_Picture126.jpgloctite, wing nuts, lock washers and some plastic hose.

Mikey P

Administrator
28705d1249474228-my-new-straight-razor-stand-44789.-thread-completely-useless-without-images-1-.jpg

Greenie

"If I can figure out how to add a stronger handle to the base of the unit, or just mount it on a better cart, most of problems of the past Recoil's will be solved between Ed's current design and these improvements."

Or....we could just save $700 and buy an M5 and have it all.

Sorry Craig, I do commend you in your problem solving work, I will pass these tips on to my recoil customers, so yea a few pics down the road would help...thank you in advance.

Brett

So I can get a new M5 for 700 or is that my discount price because you feel sorry for me? LOL So Jeff, when are you going to split that strong sucking M5 into thirds so we can take it apart and move it around without getting a hernia LOL. As you know, I bought the Recoil based on the rave reviews from the board guys with very little mention of its construction quirks and sight unseen, which is not the best way to buy a costly piece of equipment. Seriously, trim the M5 or component it and for the price you would have one of the best current portables on the market.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have a powerball booster from cross american with less than 10 hrs on it for $450

Greenie

well yea....but....that AIN'T gonna happen...lol

On the flip side, it's got balls, so....we all have our price to pay.

Brett

I'll send you my sawzall LOL. While your awake, what Mytee booster works for the Recoil or the M5? The 3 stage Hi performance or the 2 stage? And how come a smaller 3 stage wasn't used?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom