Willy P

Name
Willy P
Not Richard. He wears the panties.
1615341273802.png

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It all makes sense but so does her argument. She said I am too old, less carpet in homes here, more wood floors, nobody to give it to, my kids don't want to clean carpet or run a cleaning business.

Back to the sidelines.๐Ÿ™‚
Just tell her it's a hobby. Doesn't have to make sense, until it does.

• Haha
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I told I was also thinking of a mowing business, car detailing business. No, no, no. I thought she was a damn parrot. lol

She isn't having it. She said just be a normal person.

I laughed and told her it's too late to try that now. ๐Ÿ™‚
Once it's in your blood, it's hard to give it up. I'd love to have one of Bawbs restored Steam Genies in a classic Chevy G20 van in good shape. "Old fashioned service with a personal touch".

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I also thought about a rental equipment company. EDE emergency drying equipment. Throw 100k at drying equipment and get a moving truck and a box truck. Just regional stuff here in the state. But she wasn't into that either. Maybe when I retire.???

Reactions: Cleanworks

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
An old buddy has a fairly large plumbing company. Told me if I got a vacuum truck he could keep me busy. My wife said I smell bad enough. So I'm doin the next best thing.

Still think about it occasionally, but my wife's a total germaphobe. And I married WAY up.

HEY! With just a couple modifications to my truckmount.........

She would never know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom