TWO AND HALF COOL CUFFS

wired

Need some cuff for two and half inch hose and reducer to two inch. I have heard the latch is the best. Did a four story apt. the other day and had to use duct tape to hold together never again. THANKS STEVE.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Don't think they make a latching(locking) 2.5... If you find one let me know.

wired

Is'nt there a guy name joe that makes cool cuffs. I have been told the latching ones are the best. This was a while back. When you do high rises you do not want them two come apart. I am tired of using duct tape and that does'nt always work. Jeff knows him . Jeff if you have the latching ones I will buy them from you? Let us know

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Greenie is busy for the next couple days. Jeff gets them from me so if i'd be happy to hook you up and buy the Green Bean Lunch off the Mickey D's Dollar menu(about how much profit there is in one) They do not make a 2.5" with a latch just the swivel.

wired

Larry who makes it and what does it look like. Will it hold up. Is there any vortex guys out thereI know they all use cuffs and what do they like. I know Demien from spotless uses them . I should just give him a call.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
all you need is some 2.5 cool cuffs as many as sections of hose you are going to connect and a 2" threaded hose barb preferebly stainless. The hose barb on th threaded side is 2.5" and on the other side it will fit your two inch hose. You can find it at a local plumbing supply or just get one 2.5 to 2 cool cuff just becarful when it is cold or it will shatter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom