Auction Two Cases Vonos Disinfectant from Hydramaster

FredC

Village Idiot
Auction includes
  • 2 cases (8 Gallons total) of VONOS, a value of $297.84
  • Free shipping to lower 48

VONOS-900.jpg

HydraMaster has been named as the exclusive supplier of a new highly effective and safer disinfection solution to the cleaning and restoration industry. VONOS is a disinfectant that is created differently. This hospital disinfectant, mold killer, and odor eliminator is tough on germs, but easy on skin and surfaces. VONOS is a chlorine-dioxide-based solution for use in both the home and business environment to eliminate bacteria, viruses, mold and mildew, odors, and allergens that could be potential health threats, without exposing users to harsh chemicals or harmful residue.

VONOS is approved by the EPA for use against SARS-COV-2, the virus that causes Coronavirus. It meets the EPA’s emerging pathogens requirements for viruses showing envelope and non-envelope viruses, both larger and small. It is listed on the EPA “N” list. (EPA registration #82972-1, Company Reg# 82972-1-96360).

Want to know what makes VONOS disinfectant different from virtually all of the other disinfectants sold in our industry? Check out this article: https://hydramaster.com/why-vonos-is-your-best-choice-for-applying-a-disinfectant/

VONOS is safer to use than most other disinfectant as no PPE is required**** and it is non-irritating to the skin and non-corrosive. It can be used effectively for seven different situations: 1) Hospital grade disinfectant; 2) Carpet and soft surface sanitizer; 3) Mold and Mildew killing; 4) Odor eliminator; 5)Allergen eliminator; 6) Antimicrobial in HVAC and air ducts; and 7) an NSF registered food contact sanitizer.

Here are links to two videos which will tell you more about the features and benefits of VONOS:

It is ideal for restoration contractors and professional carpet and floor cleaning contractors and can be used in hard and soft surface disinfection and sanitization (see label instructions and remember it is a violation of federal law to use products like VONOS outside of their label directions) and water damage restoration . VONOS is used straight as a hospital disinfectant for non-porous surfaces, and 1:5 as a carpet and rug sanitizer. Full strength should also be used in environments with high rates of bacteria, mold, and mildew in high traffic areas and touch points. VONOS will be available in quarts, gallons, 4 x 1 gallon cases, 5 gallon and 55 gallon drums.

$297+ Retail Value
Starting bid $160
Minimum bid increment $3
Auction ends Tuesday January 12th at 9PM EST / 6PM PST

**** In non-ventilated spaces. use 3M half face reusable respirator with 3M Model #(6002) chlorine dioxide cartridge

Last edited:
F

FB7777

There you go @Radar Foster , this has to be a few steps up from those Playboy cardboard air fresheners you've been fogging.
You really want to poke the World’s Greatest Mikeysboard Douche Bag ?

The starting bid is more than what I pay with equivalent benefit...

and my stuff smells awesome ... don’t trust me ask my customers!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Rug and carpet disinfection and sanitizer.
Yeah right. I thought that horse was beaten to death already and it wasn't possible.to do that or say that to a customer.

FredC

Village Idiot
Rug and carpet disinfection and sanitizer.
Yeah right. I thought that horse was beaten to death already and it wasn't possible.to do that or say that to a customer.
VONOS is used straight as a hospital disinfectant for non-porous surfaces, and 1:5 as a carpet and rug sanitizer.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Are there any other products out there that resemble this that can be diluted to fog? RTU is just horrible

F

FB7777

Are there any other products out there that resemble this that can be diluted to fog? RTU is just horrible
Do you have any fathomable clue as to how profitable this work is you squirrel watching, swisher sweet puffing fool?

Joseph225

Do you have any fathomable clue as to how profitable this work is you squirrel watching, swisher sweet puffing fool?
You have my attention. I got ICRA certified earlier this year, and I'm an approved vendor on the local "Business Continuity Team". Nobody gives a damn around here, though.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom