two questions for Jerry Cu Valentine..

Mikey P

Administrator
what's the word on the Judson heat exchanger TM you were waiting on?

3 people asked me about it this week.

and what's the word on Judson in general?

I heard he was moving his chem operation to another location. I don't see any mention on other forums and since he won't communicate with Satan, I'm asking you.

and while I have your attention, how is the TREX doing?

Paul Brown went silent on the subject as did you...

Mikey P

Administrator
incredible isn't it..

owning a forum is an experience I hope none of you ever have to go through.

ego, money, the quest for fame and goofy ass unprovable conspiracy theories can and will ruin almost everything in life, friendships included.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Trying to keep everybody happy with a banner ad is impossible. But you try.

Monday-Buy Pre-Kleen
Tuesday-Buy Power Max
Wed-Buy Ultra Pack From Olson
Thursday-Buy REdline From Masterblend
Friday-Buy Slop and Gobble

Reactions: Mikey P

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
incredible isn't it..

owning a forum is an experience I hope none of you ever have to go through.
d.

It's just fascinating. Both Les and John Labarbara very generously donated truck mounts to the MB this year to support the forum. Such drama. Like a soap opera. And like a long running tv soap opera, the main characters come back, even from the dead. Don't despair Mike. You didn't do anything wrong. Feelings get hurt but business is business.

Reactions: Mikey P

FredC

Village Idiot
Well didn't they? Les a TNT and John an ETM. Maybe I have the timeframe wrong.

The TNT raffled off by Les had nothing to do with MB other than MB promoting it. I don't even think the winner was a member here.

John auctioned off an etm .........

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Correct.

Money earned from the etm paid for advertising.

And although we had a few members sign up and get some free tickets for the raffle, Les was the only one that made money off of raffling off that tnt.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Well you stumped me on that one. So donated items raffled off don't support the MB?

FredC

Village Idiot
Well you stumped me on that one. So donated items raffled off don't support the MB?

Raffles here are goodwill by advertisers/MB.

The Judson raffle, however, was not a MB raffle. Nothing was donated to MB. It was a raffle for Judson customers that MB promoted.

The ETM was an auction by Mytee.

No truckmounts were donated to MB........

Last edited:

Mike Draper

so les got all his advertising that promoted the free truckmount for free? I was under the impression that advertising here cost money?

FredC

Village Idiot
AFAIK Les was not charged additional money to promote his raffle.

but...even if he was you are missing the point. Art said that Les and John "very generously donated truck mounts to the MB this year to support the forum..". That is not the case.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
AFAIK Les was not charged additional money to promote his raffle.

but...even if he was you are missing the point. Art said that Les and John "very generously donated truck mounts to the MB this year to support the forum..". That is not the case.

I read some posts by guys on *** saying how cool it was they're giving away a Judson on the mikeyboard. I'm sure Rob was green. While the details of it were murky, it was a boost in prestige for this place. And with Mike sitting on Les's lap at Christmas time while they picked the winning ticket, it all seemed very comfortable.

Mikey P

Administrator
Lots of companies get some free advertising here, especially when it comes to benefiting members.

Raffles for instance...

No charge, just supply the prize and shipping.

Les' giveaway was a awesome publicity stunt that unfortunately did not benefit Les much due to distractions in his life that kept him too busy to fully promote the event. I surely did my part but I know he was hoping for far more chem/ticket sales.

Do any of you go to Procleaners? Did the winner ever get his TM? Last I heard he was saving money for a van to put it in.

Lastly, in regards to Les, I wish him the best of luck. I still consider him a friend and I hope he does well with whatever advertising venues he takes.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
what's the word on the Judson heat exchanger TM you were waiting on?

3 people asked me about it this week.

and what's the word on Judson in general?

I heard he was moving his chem operation to another location. I don't see any mention on other forums and since he won't communicate with Satan, I'm asking you.

and while I have your attention, how is the TREX doing?

Paul Brown went silent on the subject as did you...

The diesel is coming along . It's not where Les wants it yet but it's very close
i talked with Les the other day and he seems happy and up to date on everything going on with the boards,

As for the Trex I'm still loving it, the 2 units I have out on demo,s the people concerned are very happy with the unit . I can't speck for Paul as I don't even know the guy. But I felt no need to say anything more about the Trex I think it's a great tool to have and it's very easy if anyone want to contact me and ask any questions about it

right now I'm trying out the big boss rechargeable sprayer. I've had it about 2 weeks now ,first time I ever used something like this .so far so good I like it a lot

And I'm getting a shipment of Judson chems early next week if and one would like to place a order.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't fault anyone for making money; however, it would have been nice to have known that Cu was building his business back a few weeks ago. It would have cleared up a few things.

I have had a big boss sprayer for several years and have found it to be a reliable and dependable product. Just this past Saturday I went down to one of our large commercial accounts to check on my son. I entered the building and heard the big boss sprayer running and followed the sound down the hallway and around a corner to find the sprayer sitting alone, running, with my son nowhere in sight. No telling how long it had been sitting there running, but I would be surprised if it was less than 20 minutes, because when I found my son, he was taking a dump, and he never takes less than 20 minutes to do that!

I left him there for another few hours cleaning and never worried about the sprayer battery putting him down. That thing can go and go for hours.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So was there a fallout or explanation or is les a little upset that his endorsement of the trex didn't smooth things out?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom