-JB-

Name
JB
Like braids n rags n such.

How do you charge for them?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
When you actually learn how to clean rugs properly.. like hyde or snow.. you find out you clean both sides of the rugs 95% of the time unless they are tufted with a weak backing or have some damage to the backing that you don't want to make worse.

When were were extracting rugs.. and we got a few flatweaves in, we charged 1.5 times the cost of single side extraction.. Now that wes are edumacated... we charge a single price to clean the entire rug. the only things we charge extra for are Urine decontamination, protector, moth decontamination, or water/fire damage restoration.

-JB-

Name
JB
sweendogg,

When you actually learn how to clean rugs properly.. like hyde or snow..

When were were extracting rugs..

I learned a long time ago, if someone has to tell (or imply) how great they are, their probably not.

( Randy n Ken be careful sounds like someones got a man-crush on you. :wink: )

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
ha.. I couldn't put our own names in there... I'm not that pompous! So I'll jockey the comments to those two. Let see 4 years of cleaning to several years of cleaning. Hmm yeah they can take the expert.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Like Randy said, not much extra effort and in fact they are in many case much easier than a think, densely piled hand knotted rug. Also except for kilims they are oftn cheaper rugs .i.e braids, rags, Dhurries, etc. Getting into nicer kilims and navahos the price goes up anyway, but not for the fact of 2 sides.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom