Two Truck Mounts, One Waste Tank

truverman

Name
Chaz Truver
Has anyone connected two truck mounts to the same tank? I am not interested in running both machines at the same time; I just want to have one as a fail-over. I am curious how the blower of the non-running machine would act.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
put a shut off valve on each line from blower into the waste tank and isolate them.............

Name
Lee Stockwell
Steam Way's sales truck was set up with multiple machines on one waste tank.

Allowed them to have awesome numbers on the meters.

Regular Valterra dump valves work great, to answer your question.

Reactions: dgardner

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim, would a dump valve (3") work? We're only talking 8 psi - Porties use them, of course a smaller valve and less pressure.....

View attachment 4882

I would think it would work.....how long I don't know....I have always liked the brass ball valves...they just seem to hold up and last longer then anything out there.........

Reactions: dgardner

truverman

Name
Chaz Truver
Steamway

that is funny that steamway used to do it, cause i have a steamway equinox 7200. And just picked up a steamaction nike 404 with 1000 hrs on it for 1300 bucks. The steam way has a 45 blower and the steamaction only a 33. I love the heat and suction of my steam way but its an old machine and nearly everything has been altered, while the steamaction is a lot newer.

anyway... i only do a few jobs a week and do not need 2 separate rigs.... just do not want a mid job failure.... like last Sunday at 3pm when its 120 deg f outside...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom