Two..

Mikey P

Administrator
different rug plants in town referred us jobs for today.

They both know that I clean rugs as well.

What does that tell you besides the fact that I suck at cleaning rugs and they are not threatened?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The rugs are dripping with urine

The customers bounced checks last time

The customers left the rugs there for 23 years last time, then beat on the owners door at 2 AM on a Sunday night because they needed the rugs back the next morning

The rugs were so full of moths last time that it contaminated their entire plant

The customers were in the same class as those in Breviks "vendor/customer" video

They know what an emotional beating you take from running a carpet cleaner BB and just wanted to do their part to help ease the pain with a few jobs

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They respect your on location work and they are too busy to worry about what rugs you might pull away from them.

I could live with that! 8)

Jim! LOL

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Don't you know by now that when another rug/carpet cleaner refers you it's because they don't want the job?

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
I'm guessing that the others have referred Mikey Carpet Cleaning jobs, not rugs, so obviously even though his rug cleaning is shite, they know he can clean a carpet better than them..?

or, could it be because he doesn't charge extra to clean dirty carpets??

G

could be like a landlord giving a good referral just to dump the bad tenant

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I refer stuff to Walt Bush and Steve Frasier all the time not really problem clients rather work we don’t provide or can’t meet a client deadline

Back
Top Bottom