Name
Bill Cheryl

Reactions: Nomad74

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
WOW!

That was quick. Do these pods dissolve or do I need to tear open and pour it in?

image.jpg

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I believe Magic wand had/has individual wrapped pods of actual carpet cleaning products.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Ok, I got my pods today. The bag is labeled "Oxi Spike". So is this a spike to be added to existing prespray? Or is it a stand alone prespray. I think I'm supposed to add it in since is says "Spike"

AE86E8BE-F150-4BEE-A1B3-A08E7C5F1EA4.jpeg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I thought my question was legitimate. And I did find out that the wrapping dissolved fast

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Did you goobs watch the video WITH THE SOUND ON?
Ok Mush mouth, I watched the other video on the Oxi Spike thread. Nowhere did you say it's a booster. You did say a substitute for Oxyclean or Vol 40. So I guess it is a spike. Thanks for just fricking answering the question like a normal person.

So, I'll probably use this to boost my Slop and Gobble. The Saiger code red and Prochem Nano I use really don't need any boosters. That's why i'm scratching my head a bit on this one. Seems like we're living in a world now where the presprays have become good enough on their own.

I have a mongolian restaurant coming up i'll test this stuff out on. That place is always fun to clean and a perfect testing ground. I also have the Asian Buffet coming up.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom