Typical Dues to join a BNI

I was wonder what the dues tend to be. My friend visited one years ago. He said the initiation was something like $500 and the dues were another $500. He also said it was loaded with advertising people looking to sell him stuff. They say 1 per industry. Newspaper sales rep, radio sales rep, advertising agency, web designers, marketing agencies and graphic designer.
It felt like a feeding frenzy and he was the chum. If i want to throw money down the toilet, I guess I could just give it to Joe Polish...

Chris A

Name
Chris
Around here its $360 for the year plus a one time $100 initiation. If its the right group and your the right person for it, its money well invested. If not its like flushing money down the terlet. Look for young hungry professionals, they tend to provide the best referrals...

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Dues are in line with what Chris said. If you find the right chapter, it's a huge money maker. I think there are 11 chapters in Lincoln. Only 5 are really strong.

Visit a chapter. More than likely, you will know by the end of the meeting if it's a fit for you.

Chris A

Name
Chris
What Dirk said, you can and should visit every chapter twice. Also look for other tradesmen/service type cos.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Dues are $365.00 per year, and $100 application fee. I do agree with the others and if you have more than one, visit each one to see which chapter would be right for you. Make sure you have your referral sources in that chapter. Realtor, interior designers, carpet retailers, etc. Not sure where Middleton NY is, but you can go to BNI.com and find a chapter located near you. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom