U Can’t Handle The Truth

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
For all these years you think the reason you have been in business is because Fido has been pissing all over the carpet. It’s the exact opposite. The reason Wall to Wall carpet is becoming extinct is because it’s too much maintenance for the homeowner and they can’t afford to have you in their home monthly to clean up after their pooches. I know this is hard for you to Wrap you’re Little Brain around but it’s the Truth. Mamma Waldo finally gave into the System which in time will make the Carpet Cleaner Extinct. Only Fluffy stuff on the main level is the bedrooms. Don’t give me the song and dance about being able to clean the LVP ….That’s reserved for The Merry Maids.

Waldo

• Haha
Reactions: FB7777

Mikey P

Administrator
For all these years you think the reason you have been in business is because Fido has been pissing all over the carpet. It’s the exact opposite. The reason Wall to Wall carpet is becoming extinct is because it’s too much maintenance for the homeowner and they can’t afford to have you in their home monthly to clean up after their pooches. I know this is hard for you to Wrap you’re Little Brain around but it’s the Truth. Mamma Waldo finally gave into the System which in time will make the Carpet Cleaner Extinct. Only Fluffy stuff on the main level is the bedrooms. Don’t give me the song and dance about being able to clean the LVP ….That’s reserved for The Merry Maids.

Waldo

Give them a year with faux grain vinyl or porcelain, grout, planks with grooves etc then offer to come rinse with your TM and hard surface wand, for the same price as carpet...

Reactions: Mike J and FB7777
F

FB7777

Just ripped out and installed engineered hard wood in 3 bedrooms upstairs

At this point out of the 3800 sf floor plan , only 1200 is carpet

But there is plenty of ceramic to clean

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Ironically, lately I have been running into 20 year old and older carpets in immaculate condition. Good quality carpet is easy to maintain if you don't live like pigs. Manufacturers who are abandoning nylon in favor of polyester are shooting themselves in the foot. After experiencing poor quality carpet, I'm sure many homeowners will prefer hard surfaces. Still lots of commercial carpet out there.

Mikey P

Administrator
PXL_20220414_181300359.jpg

Our next advance hard surface class should be October in Wilson North Carolina....

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Residential wall to wall carpet carpet is less than 25% of our revenue

Pretty soon the only time we will require a carpet rake is to remove glide lines from area rugs
This is a good time to think about having a small rug shop. You don't need all the fancy equipment. You can do good work with a truck or portable, good vacuum, proper chemistry and a place to hang to dry. I average about $4000 per month with my shop. My rent is $800 per month including electrical. Even a large double garage can do. Even at $3 per sqft plus delivery can make some decent money. Delivered a rug yesterday for $420, delivering one today for $240, plus delivered a bunch of smaller rugs to some of my dry cleaner agents. A competitor just dropped off 5 rugs for me. Not getting rich but provides a nice supplement to the rest of my business as well as giving me a place to store my stuff

F

FB7777

This is a good time to think about having a small rug shop. You don't need all the fancy equipment. You can do good work with a truck or portable, good vacuum, proper chemistry and a place to hang to dry. I average about $4000 per month with my shop. My rent is $800 per month including electrical. Even a large double garage can do. Even at $3 per sqft plus delivery can make some decent money. Delivered a rug yesterday for $420, delivering one today for $240, plus delivered a bunch of smaller rugs to some of my dry cleaner agents. A competitor just dropped off 5 rugs for me. Not getting rich but provides a nice supplement to the rest of my business as well as giving me a place to store my stuff
No doubt …

I’m actually going the opposite way and calling Big West Marketing and have them remove my area rug web page and any meta tags that steer people toward us

No problem trucking them in home but I’ll pass on the hassle of ANY size rug shop

I’m tired of explaining and managing expectations of all the garbage rugs out there

Music to my ears is ,

“ hey Fred, it’s that time again, clean it all up “

No mention of price or concerns if we pass on something that might be a problem

Fielding internet search phone calls about how much my matted viscose POS rug needs cleaning is like listening to GVF on hold with the cable company

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
No doubt …

I’m actually going the opposite way and calling Big West Marketing and have them remove my area rug web page and any meta tags that steer people toward us

No problem trucking them in home but I’ll pass on the hassle of ANY size rug shop

I’m tired of explaining and managing expectations of all the garbage rugs out there

Music to my ears is ,

“ hey Fred, it’s that time again, clean it all up “

No mention of price or concerns if we pass on something that might be a problem

Fielding internet search phone calls about how much my matted viscose POS rug needs cleaning is like listening to GVF on hold with the cable company
I understand where you're coming from. That's the reason I don't expand my rug cleaning. When it's slow, rugs are a blessing. When I'm busy, they are a nuisance. Having said that, I have very few problems with customers. I am very up front about what I can or can't do. People with unreasonable expectations get turned away.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
If I had as much money as Boyle I would be doing one living room a day just to keep the joints loose. I’ll keep a TM til I hit the grave. I think the guy I bought my business from would have kept at least one TM if he had to do it all over again.

Waldo

Mikey P

Administrator
hey Waldo I got a few questions for you..

What happened with your pre-spray deal? Are you still selling that stuff and if not who made it for you?

Can give us an update on how your kids are doing?

Is creepy. Chad, doing time with Rennie Burr?

Whats Vince up to?

Did you ever give Bob Foster a button and how long did it last for?

I heard somebody stole your work truck, who was it and how were you able to get it back?

Joe Bristor, how did you not see that coming?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

What happened with your pre-spray deal? Are you still selling that stuff and if not who made it for you?

Whats Vince up to?

I heard somebody stole your work truck, who was it and how were you able to get it back?

Why don't you just go on Facebook and find out. It's all there.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Whats Vince up to?

Um Reny Died in prison.

I'll leave the rest up to Waldo.

Reactions: Nomad74

Chris A

Name
Chris
I live in the great white north, there will always be carpet. But we clean a lot of hard surface, furniture, and rugs. Next is a dabble in wdr

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron

Whats Vince up to?

I don’t sell pre spray anymore . Daughter starting law school in Chicago at Loyola Son a sophomore at the University of Iowa. Youngest daughter is a sophomore hockey player in high school. I banned Renny way before his charges came out while he was a member in your forum. Vince is a grumpy Carpet Cleaner like most carpet cleaners who have a ton of business. Never gave Foster the keys he wigged out and left 6 months ago he’s kind of like Saiger talks out of both sides of his Mouf. Ya someone stole my truck starting stripping it down took lots of good stuff and vandalized it. I was back up and running within a few days. Never found the Crackheads my buddy who is a Officer asked me why I was working at 3am on a Sunday I told the dipshit my truck was stolen he said I was scared to call you because apparently I’m a grumpy Carpet Cleaner. Little old Lady called the cops as she seen them driving into a vacant warehouse. Bristor ? Are u kidding me he invented Cool Cuffs Absolute Legend!!!! Did u ever get your sack for your White Knight sprayer?

Waldo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom