Auction U-Turn Urine Removal (1 Gallon)

FredC

Village Idiot
uturn_4c0cb596-9d85-4449-8aee-d4309c1a100c_grande.jpgOne gallon jug of U-Turn yields 128 gallons of RTU product!

The Most Effective Botanical-Based Urine Removal Solution On The Market

Every rug pro knows that everything about urine contamination stinks with the exception of the big profits and customer kudos that an effective urine removal method can bring your shop. That’s why you should join the hundreds of satisfied rug washers across the U.S.A. who has made U-Turn their primary tool for urine removal. It’s a totally natural and non-toxic product that puts a very powerful and concentrated form of our colloidal micelle technology to work on this problem. U-Turn breaks down urine molecules and enabling them to be completely flushed out without any residue.

Super-Concentrated To Make It A Powerful Value!
One gallon jug of U-Turn yields 128 gallons of RTU product. This highly concentrated formulation also enables you to mix up stronger solutions of the product for special situations. We don’t sell or ship you water!

No Perfumes Or Masking Agents Of Any Kind.
U-Turn eliminates the odor of urine by using micelles to break down the urine molecules and allowing them to be flushed out. U-Turn does not contain any perfumes or “pairing agents.”

Urine quickly begins leaching out of contaminated rugs after wetting out and dwelling with U-Turn

U-Turn’s colloidal micelle technology destroys the molecular structure of urine and encapsulates the molecular remnants, enabling them to be easily flushed out of rugs.

Retail value $132
Free shipping L48
Starting bid $72
Minimum bid increment $2

Auction ends Tuesday July 9th at 9PM EST / 6 PM PST

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
How effective is this stuff at 1 oz per gallon?
Does anyone have experience with its results?
(Please no shills)

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
How effective is this stuff at 1 oz per gallon?
Does anyone have experience with its results?
(Please no shills)
I use this stuff. At 1:128 a gallon lasts me a long time. I really love this stuff. No heavy odor that will choke you out of the room like some other products.

And good morning Lee. $85

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
So this stuff is more designed for rug plant cleaning. Spray, let dwell 30 minutes, then immerse and rinse etc. so who is to say all the immersing and rinsing does most of the work?

For in house carpet and rug cleaning, spray as prespray, dwell and rinse.

Does the company provide any samples of this miracle drug?

FredC

Village Idiot
So this stuff is more designed for rug plant cleaning. Spray, let dwell 30 minutes, then immerse and rinse etc. so who is to say all the immersing and rinsing does most of the work?
Experienced rug cleaners?

Do a search. This isn't a new product. Plenty of feedback here.

Does the company provide any samples of this miracle drug?

I don't see any on the site. I don't think CentrumForce marketing is based around shotgunning samples to brokedicks........but contact them and see

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rick J

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I still have some from a purchase to try it years ago!!! Had a specific job I wanted to try it on.

B4MB Before Mikey Board---- for me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom