U Would Think…..

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
….With all the Know It All Carpet Kleaners and Self Appointed Gurus in this industry a Monster Electric TM should be available to Turn a 59 Blower. I’m talking about a Man’s TM not something with 5 extension cords and a Honda Generator keeping it humming. I Dream of Shawn York teaming up With Elon Musk and providing us One Percenters proper equipment.

Waldo

Mikey P

Administrator
….With all the Know It All Carpet Kleaners and Self Appointed Gurus in this industry a Monster Electric TM should be available to Turn a 59 Blower. I’m talking about a Man’s TM not something with 5 extension cords and a Honda Generator keeping it humming. I Dream of Shawn York teaming up With Elon Musk and providing us One Percenters proper equipment.

Waldo
Electric truckmounts and vans are certainly our future.
Master your technique now as you won't see big blower units.

Lean OP/VLM too, it will be your only moral option for mega commercial

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I’m mainly Resi . No way My customers will accept a Rag Spinner in their home ESPECIALLY with animals in their home. I’ve tried to Trick them when my TM was down. When completed the Majority of my customers would look at the equipment and say “that’s it”. I have enough Battles in The Trenches to deal with. I don’t need the headache of explaining to my customers why I’m using Inferior equipment.

Waldo

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
I’m mainly Resi . No way My customers will accept a Rag Spinner in their home ESPECIALLY with animals in their home. I’ve tried to Trick them when my TM was down. When completed the Majority of my customers would look at the equipment and say “that’s it”. I have enough Battles in The Trenches to deal with. I don’t need the headache of explaining to my customers why I’m using Inferior equipment.

Waldo

Suit yourself.

I hear Sketchers Shoes in the mall are always hiring.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl

Waldo
You don't need truck mount to clean up pee...spotter machine and encap 02 will fix that and OP the rest...

Mikey P

Administrator
A well balanced 45 blower set up will do everything your 56 clunker does in a resi setting.

Maybe a ride a long with Tim Yeater would be in your best interest

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart

Waldo
I've had a wet dream of such a machine for about 5 years now. and trying to make my own--
It's a vanity project of mine to have the 1st full EV/TM set-up, but the cost of the full set-up keeps me grounded, especially since the tesla wall is no longer available to non-Solar City customers.

A current 59 blower requires too much horsepower to rotate.- maybe if the impellers were lighter and made of titanium, they might use less energy.
LX vac motors are more efficient than previous motors, but they still require a lot of energy.
A bane-clean uses a PD blower, and a Mytee ETM uses 3 LX motors--I would love to do a side-by-side test.

Disclaimer: this next statement relies on my memory, and I have not run the number recently and forgot to record them because I was sad and discouraged by the findings.
A Tesla can drive 200+ miles on a charge, but that same battery can only run an ETM for about 3 hours.
Apparently, the regenerative braking helps the tesla a lot with milage.

Reactions: SamIam

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
What's possible and what's practical are 2 different things. A Tesla battery will run a truck mount bit what size battery is needed to power both the vehicle and cleaning unit. Not to mention powering a heater. Hydrogen fuel cells have some potential as they already make them for fork lifts. Hydrogen could be tapped to run a burner style heater similar to an LG. The technology is there but not cheap enough yet. Give it another 5 years maybe.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
As in being the self proclaimed industry leader and leaving the Future of Electric TMs in the Hands of Larry Cobb?

Waldo

• Love
Reactions: Mikey P
F

FB7777

Well, don't you worry Skippy you'll see the big boys jumping on board and when the motors are no longer available to power slide ins.
Interesting and uncertain industries time to be sure…

My plan is to purchase one last personal Butler that I would still run on a part time basis (150-200 hours / year ) and then set Matt up with a new one in 2025 and have him take over

remains to be seen if GM is eager to deliver in the future

Mikey P

Administrator
I need some stretchy pants .. PXL_20220415_184835944.jpg

F

FB7777

Tommy Bahama blue jeans baby!

you can buy 4 pairs with what you SHOULD be charging to clean that sectional

Latest posts

Back