Ugh, this is going to suck..

Mikey P

Administrator
It's time for me to completely empty out the transit and pressure wash and detail at all. Organize the shelves and tool drawers and get rid of the sardine cans and cashew bits under the seats..

I'm bringing the van to Vegas in 2 weeks and it needs to not look like a carpet cleaning van for a couple of days...

Name
Nate W.
I had a guy try to take a full sized van under a parking garage.. Busted the windshield while sardine canned the roof.. It was an installers van, I asked him to move it from the stall it was in, to the forward stall.. Installer paid $1,000 for it, I paid $1,600 to fix it and a week's van rental..

I learnt to ask more questions and not be too trusting..

Mikey P

Administrator
PXL_20220106_003329145.jpgPXL_20220106_003346193.jpg

Hows that for fume fading...

PXL_20220106_003512335.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Josh

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I wish I could trade December for your problem there.
Where's your gd helper?
You need the best that ever walked
I'm yer huckleberry boi.
Dirt cheap

Reactions: Mikey P

scotty747

Hows that Saigers oxy encap working? Just got my first glue down quarterly job. Two halls about 110 ft and about 30 stairs. Extracted the first time, now I want to join the herd.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Hows that Saigers oxy encap working? Just got my first glue down quarterly job. Two halls about 110 ft and about 30 stairs. Extracted the first time, now I want to join the herd.
I've used it several times but unfortunately, always on fairly clean carpet so far. Cleans as well as all the other encaps I've used but haven't had a really nasty one yet. I'm waiting for one with more beverage spills to test the oxy component.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
The immediate results are on par with the other good products, but I can't say anything in regards the long-term results and performance

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The immediate results are on par with the other good products, but I can't say anything in regards the long-term results and performance
Except that I haven't been let down by a Saiger product yet. Used the Saiger encap on a 4800 sqft job between Christmas and New year's. Came up great. They wanted a deodorizer so it would smell fresh when they returned to work on Jan 3. I sprayed Saigercide eucalyptus mint. When I dropped off the keys on the 3rd, they were all raving over the fresh scent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom