Uh huh uh huh!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My second one in 3-decades....I'm on a roll now!
smiley-dance005.gif

10 Plus she said!

The Rotovac 360 XL sure helped on this one. Blue plush, impacted traffic areas sprang back to life. It looked great.
wink.gif

tenplus_zps5d4a49ae.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I know.

The tech's made fun of me when I was bragging about getting another one. LOL

They said they get dozens of them and told me to get over it. : (

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not yet. I emailed it to everyone at work and now I'm sharing it here. I told my wife and sh gave me that "that's nice" comment. In other words she could care less. :icon_redface:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I think it is very nice.

As a matter of fact, my first client that moves from San Fran to Topeka, I'm gonna personally refer to you.

Should they ask for "Dancing with Grass."?

Reactions: dealtimeman

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Not yet. I emailed it to everyone at work and now I'm sharing it here. I told my wife and sh gave me that "that's nice" comment. In other words she could care less. :icon_redface:

Yeah, that's nice dear. I still don't believe you actually went and actually worked. And the hand writing analysis came back along with the DNA tests - it was you writing another bogus report.Again. Meanwhile, at that time you were sleeping on the big comfy couch in your office, farting,drooling and moaning about mr fluffy, your imaginary pet jackalope. you see richard i have a well placed mole in your operation. i see all, i know all. you may be able to pull the wool over everyone elses eyes, but i have factual information, not baseless accusations and innuendo.if i were you id be careful. the great eye sees all and knows all.

eagleeye_zps860b9180.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Yes out of respect for the girls I squat when I use their restroom. At least thats what I tell them when they complain about me using it.

It's not the seat being left up. It's the odour of putrefaction, rancidity and toxins that hang for hours at a time. Poor flowers, I don't blame them for being upset.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Down under, we get ticks to our cards. :winky:

Not crosses. :icon_redface:

But I understand how you feel.

Well, not REALLY how YOU feel...........................

Ah damn it, congratulations.

This gives you something to look forward to now, getting your third score card. :smile:

:yoda:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom