uhhh, if you're gonna letter your truck...

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Ouch. People (including the cops) forget that there is no privacy anymore and we are all going to be held accountable for our actions. I say great.

Steve Toburen
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Remind your employees (and yourself) that it isn't just outside either. Several years ago a very successful multi-truck cleaner confessed during our section at SFS on "keeping your employees honest" that he had received a call from a long time client screaming, "WHAT IS YOUR TECH DOING IN MY REFRIGERATOR?" (And no, it wasn't Ken Snow!) Seems that the customer had installed a hidden web cam security system to keep an eye on his teenagers and had decided to see how the carpet cleaning was going at his unoccupied house. Ouch!

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I just wanna let everyone know that, that is not me. even though we have the same name does not make us the same person, or related in any way..

thanks.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
when i was a kid my dad knew a guy that acted like that ..short fuse even had derogatory bumper stickers on his truck. One day He had to go to in for emergency surgery to clear a partially blocked carotid artery and after that he pulled all the crap off his truck was a totally different person.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom