Ultimate lead hose (Pic)

FastEddie

CIMG2178.jpg

Very flexible and light. With the smaller diameter 3/16th Parker thermo, I really didn't notice any restrictions with 09 flow. I use two 25' sections to take inside, my other section has an extension cord tied to it for use with my RV360/RX.

Greenie's Flexhaust and Parker540N make a great lead.

How many manage there hoses like this?

Attachments

• CIMG2178.jpg
    CIMG2178.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 251
  • CIMG2178.jpg
    CIMG2178.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 198

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Looks neat, but how often do you have to re-velcro the straps.

I just take mine off the reels, neat, clean, and tidy.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I believe he means how often does the solution hose get out of place and you have to undo the velcro and reposition the solution hose to keep from driving yourself nutty

looks like you have enough straps to keep it in place

FastEddie

My other section is my main lead hose I use with my RV360, I don't have velcro that close to the cuff. The one shown is the 2nd lead which hooks up after it.

Becker

Name
Becker
Never did like the 2 hoses joined.

I did once but used heavy black zip ties.

Besides I prespray with a HF.

And I have never been able to always keep a lead hose in the house only. Some of my jobs have carpet right to the door. And working toward the door keeps me from always having the lead inside.

JohnnyV

Looks nice , if you like, thats all that matters. I too tried Strapping the hoses...pain in the butt. After Awhile you learn how to manage hoses with out ending up with a big bunch of hose under your feat. Actually coiling and Strapping hose is not all that difficult. Sometimes I think it would be faster than a reel.

G

Looks very nice. How would you pre-spray with a HF sprayer with that setup?

What is the advantage of setting up the hoses this way? Does it save any time or is it easier to manage with a rotary tool?

FastEddie

I use a Multi-sprayer, but when I did use a HF, I would just carry the vac hose along.

This set-up saves me time, is very easy to manage, and I don't drag a dirty hose all over the customer's home.

I don't have any issues what so ever.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom