UlTrAcHeM!!!

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Thank You Ron and Willy for recommending this product! I cringe every time I reach for my wallet to pay for a case, but the results are worth it.

Photo0151.jpg

Photo0169-1.jpg

Photo0168.jpg

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I think it’s around 23%-25% solids. It spreads thin and needs more coats. I build on top of 2-3 coats of sealer to save money. When you use it, you will see right away that it’s a different animal the standard VCT finishes.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Is anyone else having a hard time getting this product? My distributor says they are out and expect an order to come in any day that should have arrived in June. That order is already sold to other customers. :evil: :x :twisted: :x

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I order it from Tony as well. They are in Albuquerque (or however it's spelled). Shipping is about 3 days to california. Tony knows his stuff so buy from him and use him as your tech support.

From talking to one of the guys at Ultrachemlabs, they are in the process of finding more distributors.

Albert

Name
Ron lippold
tony does know his stuff. If you have any ? call or pm me, Tony is open tomorrow 10-4 mt standard time. Platinum and concrete can be used togeather. concrete first, the the platinum.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Thanks Ron. I love the way you are always willing to take time to help another cleaner 8) .

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Triple Fook :evil: !

Linda over at Shamrock took all day to get back to me and sold out of product in the meantime.

I wrote this on Ultrachems facebook wall:

Are you having problems with production / operations? My distributor says they are still waiting on an order that should have come in June. When I call your office with technical questions I cannot get anyone knowledgeable on the phone and my calls are not returned. If there is anyone there with any concept of customer service and that actually wants to sell the products you make, please contact me.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
You're welcome Mike - they've discontinued a few strains, probably because they had a lot.Platinum rocks You MUST try the Clean pre spray, Awesome stuff. Also, see if you can get 5 gallon pails cheaper than the gallons. I've been trying to get Dr. Ian to come aboard , but the shark tank thing can be a bit daunting to some. He was with Johnson for many years before moving to Ultrachem. Spendy stuff, but it make's you look like a rock star to the custy's and that's what matters. I'm still bummed they don't make the Extract powder since they moved from here to Cali - Albert can't you buy locally as Ultra is based in California?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom