Ultrapac Extreme Vs. Methhead feral cat lady

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I am usually a Power Burst guy. How does the ultra pack compare.?
sme /different?
Much better than power burst. I just cleaned a cal fire office this morning with power burst and it sucked balls. I had to go over it a thrid time with encap juice and my Orbot to make it look titty-pink.

4C636D1A-6A9D-4D7F-B6F6-6370A7F4D34E.jpeg

Last edited:

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Im still curious about the micro robots... No one yet explained whats robotic about it..

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Ok. Power Burst doesn’t suck balls. It just didn't work well on my last job. Now i'm using it in a house and it's working great. It just shows there is no one prespray for every situation.

D195DE04-4C00-468A-AA49-7322D4AEA123.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: laura@legendbrands
Name
jack zerkie
Great item works very well I noticed the plastic scoop is larger using more than other scoops, more ozs per for hydraforce but maybe mine has the wrong scoop ?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You under estimated a bunch of broke-dork-carpet-cleaners wanting free Chems?............... Foul!

Oh, and thank you for my free jug :)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You make an extraordinary offer of a FREE jar to a bunch of cheap bass-turds, the results aren't really all that surprising.

Seriously it had to be an expensive way to market a new product. It's certainly appreciated and hopefully you guys get a good return from the approach.

Thank you Prochem, Legend Brands...and uhh..Mrs Ortbahn. 😏

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
You under estimated a bunch of broke-dork-carpet-cleaners wanting free Chems?............... Foul!

Oh, and thank you for my free jug :)

Hahahaha. EVERYONE loves free stuff not just broke “dork” carpet cleaners. Thanks for all the pictures and for braving the crazy cat lady!

Reactions: Nomad74

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
You make an extraordinary offer of a FREE jar to a bunch of cheap bass-turds, the results aren't really all that surprising.

Seriously it had to be an expensive way to market a new product. It's certainly appreciated and hopefully you guys get a good return from the approach.

Thank you Prochem, Legend Brands...and uhh..Mrs Ortbahn. 😏

Like you don’t even need a free Everest anymore...

But I guess I will thank you too for the before and after pictures...

Name
jack zerkie
Used it today in a unit that had 14 people living in it wow a real challenge even for this pre treat. But it did a great job. Used two mixed containers in the hydraforce and the zipper did a great job. Just the wright combo. I have pics but don't know how to send sorry I'm just old but can still clean. jz

Mrice

Name
Mat
How long did it take for your samples to arrive...I filled out everything weeks ago...nothing yet?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
How long did it take for your samples to arrive...I filled out everything weeks ago...nothing yet?
I think it took 3 weeks BUT I heard that they drag their feet for those that bitch about non delivery of FREE samples on Facebook or bulletin boards.

WELL...I didn't actually hear that...Uhhh kinda made that shit up BUT that's how I'd do it if I were in charge of shipping. ☺

Back
Top Bottom