Screenshot_20191001-082355.png

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Can I get that deal local too?

How much is a case?

F

FB7777

In 30 years, I can’t think of a time when I’ve paid additional for shipping on anything in this industry

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I already have a shelf full of Nano and a 40lb bucket. Otherwise i'd buy more. And no shipping. Is this price also available through the Amazon purchases?

randy

Name
Randy
Nanotechnology: The branch of technology that deals with dimensions and tolerances of less than 100 nanometers, especially the manipulation of individual atoms and molecules.

Sure, ok. Great marketing......

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
And calling carpet shampooing...................Encapsulation

randy

Name
Randy
I know guys that did well with baneclene and still do. A guy could buy a used one off eBay or craigslist CHEAP. Turn up or replace the pump and maybe add a propane heater and do fine. If you are using a decent prespray and scrubbing with a CRB only a light rinse is needed. A baneclene as they come would work. Baneclene believed in more flow and less heat & pressure and the whole family became wealthy, very wealthy. You can scrub with a CRB and rinse with a 100psi portable and get great results so obviously the same could be done with a baneclene unit. The baneclene would give you the convenience of a truck mount with 70-120 gal of water on board. Would I want to buy one new, NO WAY.

F

FB7777

I know guys that did well with baneclene and still do. A guy could buy a used one off eBay or craigslist CHEAP. Turn up or replace the pump and maybe add a propane heater and do fine. If you are using a decent prespray and scrubbing with a CRB only a light rinse is needed. A baneclene as they come would work. Baneclene believed in more flow and less heat & pressure and the whole family became wealthy, very wealthy. You can scrub with a CRB and rinse with a 100psi portable and get great results so obviously the same could be done with a baneclene unit. The baneclene would give you the convenience of a truck mount with 70-120 gal of water on board. Would I want to buy one new, NO WAY.

I built my business with bane, dry times were awful especially if you didn’t run the stock 3 jet 4.5 flow wand . It took forever to clean large areas cause you had to go so damn slow

Even ran propane with it for 2 years, if you crank the pump past 150psi however you will be rebuilding It every month or so...

There are several guys here in Mass that still run bane and have very successful operations. They’ve mostly diversified into restoration and rug plants

Reactions: Nomad74

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I just cancelled my order of a 6.5 pound container because of the shipping cost.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom