Under Eight Foot

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Is there any type of box truck I can find under 8 foot? I need something I can fit in my garage. The vehicle length also has to be shorter then 22 feet.

Golden Boy

John Watson

Hey TGWPH, I think you might have to either have one custom made or get one similar to what Ron W in Canadia had before he just got his new Judson. I don't recall seeing anything like what you want at the local Park and sell which is also a return fleet service dealer http://www.parknsell.net/ I know not in your area but might give you an idea or two.

Get a haircut yet??????

Chads

Supportive Member
Get a hurst I think you can call it a box truck, it carries boxes ,and its kinda your style.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Wally, look for a custom box builder.
They can make any size you want

You may want to call a contractor and see how much it would be to modify your garage door header instead.
or even build a new separate garage if you have the room on your lot.

least that way your WIFE won't have to scrape snow/ice off her car and leave the kid's bikes outside while your part time POS truck takes up all the room in the garage!!!

LOOZER!

..L.T.A.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Call Ryder Truck rental they sometimes have small box trucks for sale. They are at 8' and built on very beafed up toyota truck frames.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I saw a little box truck the other day that looked perfect for carpet cleaning.
Not much help on the info just letting you know that they are out there...so start investigating a report back will ya?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom