Unethical Carpet Cleaner!!!

Was visiting another site and came across this bit of unethical behavior...

http://www.nwgreenclean.com/

http://www.nwgreenclean.com/wp-content/ ... after2.jpg

This guy has all kinds of warnings on his site about how HWE is the only way to clean carpets...then uses pics in his before/after gallery that he stole from John Geurkink's Padderland site. The pics show before and after cleaning on carpet cleaned using OP only....and this guy is saying that he cleaned them with HWE.

This is just sad and pathetic ...shame on you BEN!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Yes, but be fair, :lol: HE denied any responsibility of it saying that the site owner put them there himself. :lol:

:lol: HE even warned him that they were copyright. :lol:

:lol: So HE say's over on ICS. :lol:

:lol: HE uses Wordpress, the same program I am using for my new sites. :lol:

:shock: BUT BLOODY HELL, doesn't HE know how to rip people off for the prices HE charges. :shock:

:( What a Christian attitude HE certainly does not have. :(

Ooroo,

:roll:

richd8980 said:
Deviltom get a life. I might use those pic myself.

Then you would be as big a thief and fraud as NW Green Clean is. I mean have you read this guys "Warning" section....this guy is the king of exaggerated claims and outright BS. His ridiculous claims.... besides being self serving nonsense, lie at the heart of "worst" practices in this industry.

So my question to you would be ...why would you steal some pad guys copywrited photos?

I am sure John Geurkink would sell you a OP machine if you are having trouble getting your carpets clean with that Vortex...then you could take your own pics... :wink:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
whats worse is a guy that was trying to sell his OP cleaning busn, as franchises, and he stole pics off my website of me cleaning furniture using HWE. Now that's just not right! Never did hear back from him after I emailed him.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
What happened. ???

This domain is missing from the Web server configuration
The domain name is correctly pointing at a valid Web server. This Web server does not recognize this domain name as a valid Web site.
If you are the Webmaster please contact Technical Support.

Ooroo,

:roll:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i must say the website looks professional and i think that he is going to get a ton of biz form that site. i peronally think the website is topnotch!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
He has a pic of a dog taking a piss on a carpet (which you can tell is fake) on the front page.
Real classy.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
HARPERPIC096.jpg

Anyone notice this PHOTO on his HOME PAGE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Maybe he would like to buy a "PRE-WRAPPED" van :?: :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
start calling others who use it and tell them you paid for it. If they didn't, maybe they will stop using it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom