Unsold CAD Multi Sprayers last chance :)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
So We sold a grundle of sprayers and I have 4 of the INJ5 Injection Sprayers that came in at CAD pricing and 1 TC2CIG Battery Sprayer left.
the INJ are 151.20 and the TC2CIG Battery sprayer is 434.25 does not include shipping.
call me if you want to take these off my hands if they don't sell by the end of the week they will go into my regular inventory.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Ill take one if the injection sprayers if you still have them.

Reactions: Mikey P

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Sure thing call the office josh is working 877-644-0077 and he can write you up and get it ready to ship Monday

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Still available injection?????

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You can use your other jugs. The have real dema valves. And we have had way less issues with these, like pretty much zero then the other ones. Making stuff in China makes sense to the bean counters but when you have something break on 50% of what you sell it’s a problem :(

Reactions: Mikey P

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Thanks John, Its been a crazy week. I set a reminder to call tomorrow. Thanks

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Lockhart still owes Justin for losing his riding gear in Scottsdale. I'm sure being the responsible, good (well) human being he is, he will pay for Justin's.

Just bill him for 2 and send one to Justin. That Michael, I talk a lot of trash on him but he always does the right thing when you force him to. :biggrin:

Reactions: jwfoulk12

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Lockhart still owes Justin for losing his riding gear in Scottsdale. I'm sure being the responsible, good (well) human being he is, he will pay for Justin's.

Just bill him for 2 and send one to Justin. That Michael, I talk a lot of trash on him but he always does the right thing when you force him to. :biggrin:

Problem is, is that Justin still knows and firmly believes you threw his bag and mikes strap out into the desert, he just can’t understand what would drive a mad man to do this great injustice, especially when he was already down.

Life’s not fair but people like you just really drag us through the desert(without gear), don’t you!

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom