Unsuccessfulness

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
All i hear is whining and whinpering...........

No one ever posts what they left behind!

So here it is ya buncha hoot nannies...

qumybuzy.jpg

And I admit, I still get paid : )

J

JS41035

Note what prespray does to yur shoez : )

Redwing makes a boot for the oil refineries. They last as long as any I've ever had. Very chemical resistant. Almost 2 years on current pair

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I use to spray my shoes with maxim fine fabric solvent protector. Prespray and other chems would just bead off.

Reactions: GCCLee

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
could be looking at some dye removal from the orig spill and cleaning attempts.
the red and blue go first leaving the yellow.

I had the same thought as you mentioned, we all post up pics of "the great job" but if we're honest, there are jobs where that spot or that soiling just didn't come up "perfect". Had a couple in the past week, both white carpet, one a berber, the berber is in a commercial store, the cut pile was in a rental. both over 10yrs old, both came up "ok" but not "great"

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
could be looking at some dye removal from the orig spill and cleaning attempts.
the red and blue go first leaving the yellow.

I had the same thought as you mentioned, we all post up pics of "the great job" but if we're honest, there are jobs where that spot or that soiling just didn't come up "perfect". Had a couple in the past week, both white carpet, one a berber, the berber is in a commercial store, the cut pile was in a rental. both over 10yrs old, both came up "ok" but not "great"

Exactly my thought when I saw it

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Those that say they get all those dye stains out- are fos.

I always bring this up: how do you know when and how that stain was attempted to be cleaned out? If someone else tried it before with the wrong chemistry and maybe even heat from a wallpaper remover or iron- that stain could be set permanent.

I'm sure we all have had a ton of those jobs where there is nothing we can do, short of a scissor/knife/cookie cutter....

Reactions: GCCLee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom