Unwanted Customers,

steamron

Name
Ron
Has anyone ever do a job for a customer and when the job is done you say too yourself, I'm never coming back here again. Simply for any reasonable issue.

I did a job a few years ago for a customer, I got to the house before he got home, someone let me in. While beginning to set up and realizing how filthy the carpet were I was considering leaving.
He shows up and some how I stuck it out, he followed me into every room and even got down on his knees with a scrub brush, some area's were simply that bad.

Now fast forward, he called and I just saw it on the schedule. I do not want this headache, or bullshit attitude.
How do I politely say this to him?

Opinions?
Thanks

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
Tell him it was a biohazard last time and you aren’t certified to handle that with risk of liability

Or tell him you stopped servicing that area and refer a company you don’t like.

I did both and it works

Name
Jeff T
Simple.

DNR

Do Not Reservice

I’ve had high end, and low end customers like this.

We politely tell them to find a new service provider…

hogjowl

Idiot™
However you decide to send them along their way without you, there’s a very real chance that they’ll not go without a hardened heart. Be prepared for negative reviews and damaging social discussions regarding you and your company. It’s like divorcing Rosie O’Donnell.

Reactions: bob vawter

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Has anyone ever do a job for a customer and when the job is done you say too yourself, I'm never coming back here again. Simply for any reasonable issue.

I did a job a few years ago for a customer, I got to the house before he got home, someone let me in. While beginning to set up and realizing how filthy the carpet were I was considering leaving.
He shows up and some how I stuck it out, he followed me into every room and even got down on his knees with a scrub brush, some area's were simply that bad.

Now fast forward, he called and I just saw it on the schedule. I do not want this headache, or bullshit attitude.

Opinions?
Thanks
Raise your price and tell him your booked for the next month. If he still wants you to do it, at least you'll make something out of it.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

Opinions?
Thanks
Too thine own. Sef. Be true!

Otherwise WTF!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom