Up for Auction - M5 Plus

Name
John LaBarbera
Mytee M5 Plus™ Extractor : MSRP is $2595.00 plus freight

Dual 3 stage high performance vacuums, 230 CFM, 500 PSI adjustable solution pump, auto-fill and pump-out. 50' power cords. Pneumatic rear wheels, locking front casters. 15 Gallon capacity.

PLUS

2 Mytee vacuum mufflers.

AND

A built in auto de-foamer kit.

- Bidding begins at $1,850.00 - Includes shipping anywhere in the continental United States. (Alaskan or Hawaiian bids will be responsible for their own shipping charges.)

- Bids must be posted in this thread.

- $25 incremental bids.

- Bidding ends on Thursday, February 10th, at 6 P.M. Pacific Time.

- All proceeds from Auction will go to Mikeysboard.

IMG_3084.jpg

IMG_3083.jpg

IMG_3082.jpg

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_3080.jpg

IMG_3079.jpg

IMG_3078.jpg

IMG_3077.jpg

IMG_3076.jpg

IMG_3075.jpg

Name
John LaBarbera
Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
ohh...so Mikey can bid more than 25bucks??!!!?? !gotcha!

I think you right. Mikey is hereby disqualified from bidding. Sorry Mikey but your bid was totally irresponsible.

Name
Nate W.
John LaBarbera said:
Mytee M5 Plus™ Extractor : MSRP is $2595.00 plus freight

Dual 3 stage high performance vacuums, 230 CFM, 500 PSI adjustable solution pump, auto-fill and pump-out. 50' power cords. Pneumatic rear wheels, locking front casters. 15 Gallon capacity.

PLUS

2 Mytee vacuum mufflers.

AND

- Bidding begins at $1,850.00 - Includes shipping anywhere in the continental United States. (Alaskan or Hawaiian bids will be responsible for their own shipping charges.)

- $25 incremental bids.

:cry:

Name
John LaBarbera
Nate The Great said:
[quote="John LaBarbera":1s00lde8]Mytee M5 Plus™ Extractor : MSRP is $2595.00 plus freight

PLUS

2 Mytee vacuum mufflers.

AND

- $25 incremental bids.

:cry:[/quote:1s00lde8]
Sorry Nate. But last time I shipped to you in paradise they gave me a payment book.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Nate The Great said:
[quote="John LaBarbera":wtz3ca5v]Sorry Nate. But last time I shipped to you in paradise they gave me a payment book.

And you didn't even get Lei'd.... shiteatinggrin

I pm'ed you...[/quote:wtz3ca5v]

hahahahahahahahaahaahhaahaha...this whole post was funny...nates and johns anyway

bluestreak

Do you need to run one or both mufflers? Is the machine loud without them or nice and quiet with them? One more question, With one or more of the mufflers on, looks like a dump bucket would not fit between them.

Name
John LaBarbera
bluestreak said:
Do you need to run one or both mufflers? Is the machine loud without them or nice and quiet with them? One more question, With one or more of the mufflers on, looks like a dump bucket would not fit between them.

There is a muffler for each motor. You can use both or one or none. The decibels go down a little but the high pitch sound is removed. It is a noticeable difference. The mufflers are easily removed or installed with a twist of the muffler. Hoses can be added to get them out of the way. Mytee is tooling up to make smaller ones. They will be available in about 3 weeks. The M5 also has a pump-out so that bucket dumping can be avoided.

bluestreak

John, sorry bout all the questions. Tough to bid on something Ive never used. Ive always used a dump bucket, What are the odds that Ill be inclined to use the auto dump? And where do most people dump into? Ill called Mytee to get some of these answers and lets say I was a little stunned with there inability to answer Any of my questions!

Also have a clue what the mufflers and defoamer tank R worth?

bluestreak

Update: I believe a Nathan called me back from Mytee and was very helpful ! He answered all my concerns and questions.

Good luck with the auction!

bluestreak

Lets make some money for MikeysBoard. Ill bump this bid to $2025.00 We will get the next bidder to pay up for this machine.Ive Been watching to much of Storage wars lately! LOL

Back
Top Bottom