Up for Auction - M5 Plus

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
Well, it's 6:10 now by my watch. It looks like Al's the winner here at $2,100. Please go ahead and send your payment directly to Mikey via Paypal. If you could PM me your shipping address also, we will get the unit ready to go.

Congratulations!

F

FB7777

damn, how did I miss this thread, I'm looking for a high powered portable

great score AL !

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
John, how many inches of hg will that machine pull? Very impressive I might add, those tires will roll over many a solution and power cord.

Name
John LaBarbera
NobleCarpetCleaners said:
John, how many inches of hg will that machine pull? Very impressive I might add, those tires will roll over many a solution and power cord.

Thank you. The lift is 144", about 10.5 hg. 230 cfm. The beauty of the machine is the features, 500 psi, pneumatic wheels, Cuff Lynx, auto fill/pump-out, defoam injector, all running on two 15 amp circuits. And msrp is only only $2595.00 Al got a great buy at $2100.00 including freight. Congratulation Al.

And the money goes to Mikey to support his great board that we all enjoy and benefit from. Thanks, Mikey.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
so when we doing mikey fest back at your joint John???...that was fun...and i can DRIVE it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom