Update and problem solved with Jon Don Newsletter

bmas

I just wanted to report that Jon Don called me today to say that thier printer was the problem and not me on my newsletter. I guess the same problem happened to a few other cleaners and a red flag went up. They have fully refunded my money for that issue. I want to thank Nicole for her help. Like I had said in my post the newsletter has been very successfull for me and I am glad to have this resolved so I can continue with them as well as recomending the newsletter program to you guys.
Thanks for your input.
Brad Mastrangelo

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
told ya, typos happen. Glad that they fessed up to it and refunded your money. :D

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
So where ya gonna put it, Mikey?

Island Boy

PS Thanks, Brad, for letting us know "the rest of the story". Having spent almost 13 years with them I know Jon-Don to be "good people". But we're not mind readers. And despite our very best efforts and an obsessive commitment to customer service, once in a great while things can go wrong. If that happens you can call 800-400-9473 and let Jon-Don know about it. Or feel free to e-mail either Big Billy at billy@jondon.com or me at stoburen@StrategiesForSuccess.com and we'll raise Cain for you! Steve

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom