Update on CoolCuffs.

Mike Draper

So I called Jo and told him I was having a problem with my 2.5" cuffs splitting apart. He sent me 2 new one for free to replace the others. He said they will have a fix for that problem in the near future. They are working on a much stronger connector so they wont come apart. However, I can say the 2" coolcuffs have been awesome and I have never had an ounce of trouble with them.

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
It would be nice if he recalled all of them at some point. I'm hoping he won't just compensate those who purchased directly from him. After all, they're his product.

Greenie

Mike, let me understand, Jo sent you 2 of the exact same 2.5" cuffs to replace the defective ones? Are they new and improved, or the same defective version? I ask cause you said "near future", so what are you receiving now?

Mikeyxj8 said:
So I called Jo and told him I was having a problem with my 2.5" cuffs splitting apart. He sent me 2 new one for free to replace the others. He said they will have a fix for that problem in the near future.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
when you call back joe, tell him that the one thing he did do right was when he made the first orginal cool cuffs, the ones with the sharp thin lines and NO LATCH, these did not leak, they fit well enough to not need the latch and my 4 yr old originals still seal better than a brand new set, also tell him to have who ever made those make them again, and just CHARGE more for them, instead of resorting to the china crap.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom