Update: Starting a BNI chapter

Chris A

Name
Chris
...screw it. We just had a big visitors day where a decent sized retailer signed up, and with it came a big lead on a high-end apartment complex, and another lead on subbing a shi-ton of commercial carpet cleaning for a jan-san company. Steph is staying in the lunch chapter, and I'm heading north to join the Friday morning chapter. I was really gung-ho about starting a new chapter, but I can't do all the work myself and can't seem to find the people power to help. Brian's snarky comment in 5...4...3...2... :D

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
(clearing throat) I told y.....
Just kidding.
If it works...it works.

Sometimes, all you have to do is show up to the meetings to get work.
Help her to get involved. Woo the members.

These groups have a way of making people better persons. As long as you don't let it frustrate you, you can make it work.

Whenever you can go, you should. Don't leave her hangin, be supportive (ok, I'm a marriage counselor now) and let her know that not every week is a home run.
It really takes time and effort to make it work...but it takes time and effort to make anything work. Well...anything worth while.

This has been a moment with Brian.
:mrgreen:

Chris A

Name
Chris
I think she gets it now, yeah sometimes ya just have to show up but there's an awful lot of BS and BS'ing that needs to be done to build relationships. The new chapter I'm looking at should be a good fit for the co. as well, watch out 2010!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom