Updating The Vortex

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Dustin was giving me some tips on how to upgrade the V to get the most vac out of it. (Thanks Dustin).

Can you guys post on here what your tips are on what I can do to it to get the most out of my bone stock V.

It's currently @ my distributor, and I would like to have them do whatever it is necessary to today's standards.

Thanks,
Bill

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
The BIGGEST thing I did before the total tear-down, was to cut the 2" intakes out and install 2.5".

If you want a round waste tank, I'm thinking of selling the other half of the dual tanks I didn't use. That would be an improvident over the square tanks imho ;)

Reactions: tmdry

Mikey P

Administrator
If your exhaust diverted solenoid is mounted to the sub frame of the truck and exposed to the elements, order the sealed box from AT along with longer vacuum hose and wires to seal it up

Or move into the The box.

Check the breather stone on it and the ground wire, if either are corroded your diverter can stick and you'll blow your E3.

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
get a pulse pump for your rinse tank!

thing works flawlessly and rated to like 1500-1600 psi.

20131022_171014-1.jpg

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
The BIGGEST thing I did before the total tear-down, was to cut the 2" intakes out and install 2.5".

If you want a round waste tank, I'm thinking of selling the other half of the dual tanks I didn't use. That would be an improvident over the square tanks imho ;)

What is the difference between the 2 tanks?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom