and what makes it the best.........

Picture would be real helpful........

CFR

Why is it best? In side by side comparisons it cleans better than other tools

image2_2.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I use the clear plastic head PMF internal jet tool.

Order the SS clip on glides and the 500 psi valve too.

Should only cost about a $100 but also put it in a hide a hose.

Around $200 for the whole thing.

Its lite and glides over the fabric.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
The CFR tool is only $249.00 at Jon Don right now.
Maximizes results and minimizes your risk. This 3-1/2” upholstery cleaning tool offers patented “Total Fluid Control” technology that enables it to operate at higher pressures and flow rates than conventional upholstery tools with faster drying times.

Low profile design allows easy access into tight areas without messy overspray. Available with 4 interchangeable quick-release jets and built-in vacuum release. Comes with 1/4” male coupler. 3" combo hand tool with 5' flex hose assembly.

Chris A

Name
Chris
always used a prochem, mostly because it gets the sh*t beat out of it in my van and still lasts forever. The plastic-headed ones scare me for that reason.

John Watson

Jim, Dri Master is comming out with an updated new version, Maybe someone whom pre-production tested one will chirp up and tell us about the new bells and whistles... Shawn F said he was possibly going to post some pictures,

SteamWays Hydro Kenitic tool was designed by Ron Tony and their updated model is real sweet I have been told..

I like the currant Dri Master and Pro Chem Uph Tools

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Kevin I don't like the CFR either.....why don't you sell me that worthless POS, REAL CHEAP.

I'll give you $25.00 and pay shipping! :roll:

I like the Drimaster best, but the CFR is a good tool also. I like the valve better on the CFR than the Drimaster's shut off valve, but I hate the vac relief on the face of the tool. They should have put it in the hose. :?

FastEddie

Few more questions: Does the tool have an external or internal jet?

Does it have any dripping issues?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Jimmy,

I too like the PMF internal jet best. I had a plastic head, but the head sucked in and stayed that way, so I got a stainless head version. The hide-a-hose is nice.

Take care,
Lisa

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think Jimmy's head sucked in too.
I think that's why he wears the foil hat?

The plastic head is nice and light weight but after some use the head would crack at the edges. I also was frustrated when the glue that held the head would come loose on the metal tube.

It fine for occasional furniture cleaners, but we do quite a bit of upholstery.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Jim,
it appears that everyone agrees on one thing.

That is to disagree with most everyone else on their preference of upholstery tool.

A new upholstery tool can be a completely different experience.

You will either love it or hate it, some may find some middle ground here.

But we are all different and so is our opinions as to what is the best one.

I use my DriMaster more than anything else, I find it easier to use than any other tool.

It does not clean as well as some tools on various fabrics and soiling conditions, but it cleans well on most everything I clean.

I did have a better tool over ten years ago, made by Steam-Vac Australia.

It had three interchangeable heads that you could push on/ pull off the body of the tool.

The body was cast aluminium and the heads were a plasticised/rubber compound with stainless lip at the front.

A straight 5" tool for large jobs.

A standard 3".

& a curved 2" that was ideal for office chair arms, lounge curves and piping.

This was originally billed as the "Upholstery Tool from Heaven".

Unfortunately, the stainless kept coming off. I found a dollar tube of glue that stuck them on permanently.

This tool was discontinued and a new rotomoulded tool with a wide head replaced it.

I have a new Kleenrite that I have not been over happy with, but recently got a Green Glide for it, just have to field test it now.

If you have a distributor near you, why not go clean their upholstery for them, using their tools until you find one you like??

My nearest reputable distributor is over a thousand miles south, so we have to rely on pot luck & trade shows for equipment & chemicals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom