Upholstery Cleaning Experts.com

Mikey P

Administrator
We receive lots of calls for the Santa Cruz area that are going to waste because we have no one to do them. People find us #1 on Google and Yahoo when searching for “upholstery cleaning service” and “leather furniture cleaning”. We also advertise all over FaceBook.com and MySpace.com. You can receive 12 to 16 calls per month from us. Choose your 3 favorite zip codes that you want customers in for only $1 a day. Your first job pays for 6 months! You can use our logo, website, and vanity number (888)808-SOFA in your ads if you like. It’s like owning your own franchise. You can also do these jobs under your own name. Once these zip codes are taken I know they won’t be available again. For more information go to www.UpholsteryCleaningExperts.com/register.php

Best Regards, Daniel Hamilton

support@UpholsteryCleaningExperts.com

(888)808-SOFA

Best Regards, Daniel Hamilton

Name
George Valliant
Brought to you by the folks who brought you Chubby Chubby Carpet Cleaning... Hurry and sign up now before all zip codes are gone. Remember, we advertise on facebook...

F

FB7777

ya I got it too... I acted quick before all the best zipcodes are gone

its only $1/ day how could I go wrong :roll:

Moser Bros.

I searched every zip code in Santa Cruz county and all I got was "coming soon" on the UPHOLSTERYCLEANINGEXPERTS.COM, so is their server down Mikey?

Moser Bros. said:
I searched every zip code in Santa Cruz county and all I got was "coming soon" on the UPHOLSTERYCLEANINGEXPERTS.COM, so is their server down Mikey?

The sever is not down. It reads gives a message for the consumer that is coming soon. The zipcode is available if a comapnys information doesnt appear.

I would like everyone to know this is a new venture not related to chubby or any other company you might think. My name is Daniel Hamilton with 25 years of this business. I am sorry someone got sent to the sandbox in Paypal. What I want to know is why know on called the toll free 888-808-SOFA on the website if they had a problem?

Chris A

Name
Chris
Daniel I truly hope you have thick skin, because its about to get ugly.

Use this service at your own risk.

I suggest everyone go to Google and search the terms were they claim to be #1

"upholstery cleaning service"

and

"leather furniture cleaning"

I did. This website is NOT LISTED on Google, Yahoo. MSN, AOL, etc even though it claims #1.
Not #1, not on FIRST page, not on SECOND page, not listed in top 50 results.

NEXT search for YOUR targeted keywords (what you offer and where you are)

"upholstery cleaning YOUR CITY"

This site is not listed for ANY of my keywords nor any of our clients keywords / targets.

If you have any questions, contact me anytime.

P.S. I also don't recommend doing business with SPAMMERS

LeeCory

I just purchased the entire united states zip codes.

Now what are you guys going to do?

Able 1

Name
Keith
3709 but now I should feel worse then the guy that spent his time posting them!

Moser Bros. said:
Won't let me pay, I have a PayPal account, but it sends me to PayPal Sandbox :?
My name is Daniel Hamilton founder of UpholsteryCleaningExperts.com I'm sorry you couldnt pay I'm not sure what happened. We have people joining every day. I would like to offer you 3 additional zip codes free for your trouble. Just email your receipt with the 3 additional zip codes you would like and I will upload them into your profile. If you have anymore questions please email me to support@UpholsteryCleaningExperts.com or call me (888)808-SOFA ask for Daniel to sign up again you can go to www.UpholsteryCleaningExperts.com/register.php

MarkCermak said:
Use this service at your own risk.

I suggest everyone go to Google and search the terms were they claim to be #1

"upholstery cleaning service"

and

"leather furniture cleaning"

I did. This website is NOT LISTED on Google, Yahoo. MSN, AOL, etc even though it claims #1.
Not #1, not on FIRST page, not on SECOND page, not listed in top 50 results.

NEXT search for YOUR targeted keywords (what you offer and where you are)

"upholstery cleaning YOUR CITY"

This site is not listed for ANY of my keywords nor any of our clients keywords / targets.

If you have any questions, contact me anytime.

P.S. I also don't recommend doing business with SPAMMERS

If your cache is full or dont delete your cookies here the google link for everyone to check. Please dont slander someone when you dont know what your talking about
https://adwords.google.com/select/AdTar ... reviewTool

timnelson said:
That didn't take long, did it?

Know on is going to take you seriously now, Daniel.

Check with this link I pay 1,000.00 per month to google to have these phrases ranked #1. Why would I lie. Anyways after the trashing I dont expect you guys to join. It is legit, just check for yourselves "upholstery cleaning service" "leather furniture cleaning" "upholstery cleaning experts" also most customers assume the internet knows where they are the first time they search, and they search general maybe a second time they search more specific but either way we have thousands of hits per day and hundreds of customers I thought this website would be great for smaller companys to get high rankings there is no mal intent. Try this link and see for yourself.
.https://adwords.google.com/select/AdTar ... reviewTool

You did not originally say your listing was a PAID SPONSOR listing on Google. You said #1, which refers to the natural organic search results. Anyone can buy an ad. FYI:Less than 15% of searchers click on the PAID results, over 85% click on natural organic listings.

I reported the results from Webmaster Tools when searching specifically for your site and what I saw on MY COMPUTER when searching myself.

IMHO you still are NOT LISTED when searching where a prospective customer would look, "upholstery cleaning my city"

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Thanks for the offer, but I shall remain as I am down under, without the need of buying into your scheme.

Kindly remove me from your mailing list.

I did not ask for your help, so do not presume that I need it.

Your email was promptly despatched to the rubbish bin upon receiving it.

Thank you.

K.O. (Shorty) Glanville
Get Shorty Carpet & Upholstery Care
Cairns F.N.Q. Australia

PS ::: May I suggest that you have your posts checked with a spell checker program prior to posting.

I am fortunate enough to have had a reasonable standard of education over fifty years ago, and consider myself capable of editing any post I make without the need of any such program.

PPS ::: One last thing, I would never be so presumptuous as to call myself an "expert".

Down under, an "expert" is decribed as such:

An "ex" is a has been.

A "spert" is a drip under pressure.

Have a great week-end :lol:

M

Mark Imbesi

I dont understand why this poster is allowed to stay. He has nothing to offer but to sell product. Where is the supporting member tag and the banner ad to support this BB? Please delete this CRAP!

(you would figure Marty, being a pig farmer, would know what crap smells like?)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom