Upholstery Problem.

Here are a few pics taken by my old camera phone.

I've looked between the cushion fabric and goose down liner and there's no ink or any other stain that's in the liner.

I think it's from the decking.

I cleaned it and post sprayed it with a reducing agent, it lightened a little I think.

The green-ish color in the center of the red-ish color is gone, but the red-ish pink color is still there.

I still have a few days before I need to return it to the customer's house.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
sweendogg said:
Do you remember what the decking material looked like?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Have you determined what type of fiber it is. That would dictate what kinda of nuclear weapons you can use on it. If its synthetic, you may try some stain magic or even consider some hydrogen peroxide and set it out in the sun.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I was just wondering what uph tool you are using. You may want to check it make sure its operating properly in case its over wetting the fabric.
Lots of good tools out there now that leave the fabric almost dry.

Can you take the insides out while you're working on the fabric? You could check to see if its something on the inside of the cushion.

It looks like cotton.

I guess I should just snip some of the fabric on the inside of the pillow and do a burn test?

There's nothing on the inside of the cushion, already checked.

I have a ProChem truck mount upholstery tool, and I should have replaced the SS jet with a new one prior to cleaning this fabric, but too late.
sweendogg said:
Have you determined what type of fiber it is. That would dictate what kinda of nuclear weapons you can use on it. If its synthetic, you may try some stain magic or even consider some hydrogen peroxide and set it out in the sun.

Back
Top Bottom